Chapter 29

The interrogation room.

Suddenly, Guan Hongshan confirmed that Lin Ci’s family was the murderer so surely, which made several people very puzzled.

Qin Ming said, “Liu Zhen died on the 25th…”

“I just discussed with Qin Haoran the action time of their family.”

“Chen Weiwei and Jiang Yukou can correspond.”

“They have an alibi.”

Wu Sin spread his hands: “I didn’t hear their discussion…”

“But I have no reason not to believe Lin Yiyi’s words.”

“If such a little girl could lie without changing her face…”

“That’s too scary.”

Qin Haoran also nodded: “Off… off the team…”

“Do you… have any evidence… the evidence shows…”

“The one who killed Liu Zhen…is the Lin Ci family?”

“That is… even if they collude… collude with confessions…”

“Then…we…we don’t have any proof…does the evidence show this?”

What the solver wants is facts, not theory, not feelings.

At this time Qin Haoran, Wu Sin, and Qin Ming were all waiting for Guan Hongshan’s answer.

They did not understand Guan Hongshan’s determination at this time.

But… the viewers who watched the live broadcast understood Guan Hongshan’s words very well.

The barrage pool has already been impatient to wait.

It was originally expected to end in thirty seconds, but it was delayed to five minutes later. …Fifteen minutes later.

It’s been an hour now!

Why hasn’t the Lin Ci family been dead yet? ?

“You finally got the hang of closing the team! It’s the Lin Ci family! It’s over soon!”

“I can’t stand it! Call the Jiangbei Municipal Bureau! The body is in Lin Ci’s backyard!”

“Even the time of the victim’s death can be judged wrong! It seems that the state of the criminals is not good this time? But fortunately, the state of the closed team is online.”

“Finally can the case be closed? I’m so sleepy…hurry up and end it!”

However, the urging on the barrage did not make Guan Hongshan react in any way.

First of all, he couldn’t see the barrage, and even if he could see…At this time, Guan Hongshan couldn’t end the case as soon as possible.

Facing the doubts of Qin Haoran and others, after a moment of silence, he did not speak.

He just took out the ID bag of Lin Ci’s family.

Seeing Guan Hongshan took out this small package, several people were very surprised.

“This is?”

Wu Sin was puzzled.

Guan Hongshan didn’t speak, he silently took out a stack of bills in his pocket.

Several people got together, and then fell into silence together.

Although it is a thick pile, the top ones are very obvious.