Chapter 120

Dong dong dong

The knock on the door of the finger knuckles contacting the metal door rang in the dark corridor

The voice-activated light in the corridor was broken, and it was noticeably dark here.

And the weird music in the live broadcast room adds to the tension that this atmosphere can bring.

Wu Sin knocked on the door three times in a row, but received no response.

He leaned close to the iron gate, and listened to the husband.

"Anyone? 403!?"

"Is the owner there?"

He asked tentatively.

But at the same time, he had already pulled out the unlocking tool.

Even though he has full confidence in Qian's own investigative and tracking capabilities, Guan Hongshan's words seem to be echoed in Wu Sin's ears.

Sincerely

Click

He unlocked the anti-theft door.

Anti-theft doors like this...As long as they are not locked, they can easily be opened by someone with a little unlocking skills.

This is not a secret...

The darkness was suddenly driven away by the light coming from behind this door.

"Hello......"

"Is anyone here?"

"I belong to the property. I noticed that the door was not opened and I came in..."

Wu Sin's body was tight at this time.

If he notices any abnormalities in the door, he will react as soon as possible

He has never looked down upon Lin Ci, even if he is so confident...

However...

No sound came from the room.

Not even the slightest noise exists.

Wu Sin closed the door and stood by the door, observing everything in the room.

What you see is the living room, and then the semi-open kitchen.

There is a laptop on the coffee table in the living room, and beside the laptop...

It's half buns and a plastic cup with porridge.

"Is it gone?"

"It should be in a hurry..."

Wu Sin breathed a sigh of relief

But he didn't enter the house rashly

I can see the living room and kitchen as far as I can see, but the doors of the two bedrooms are still closed

Before they set off, they had seen the drawings of each floor plan of this building. Wu Sin knew very well that the place he couldn't see was a living room.

In that case, no matter whether there is anyone in the house, at least he can't give up the only exit rashly.

He has a lot of experience.

At this time, it showed vividly.

In the live broadcast room, the audience watching all this couldn't help but hold their breath

After all, the sly music hasn't stopped. According to the sensory sequence in the movie, it is very possible that something will suddenly jump out of the hidden place in the room at this time...