Chapter 71

Honorary consultant of the crime data center?

Lin Ci felt the meaning of this in his mind.

“Zhaoan?”

“In order to prevent the possibility of Lin Ci from working with real actors again…”

“First tie Lin Ci to the crime data center…”

“This method is really traditional.”

“But very useful.”

Lin Ci knows exactly what this means.

But there are not many people who understand.

So the words displayed on the barrage in the live broadcast room are cheers

Right now, this talk show has also ended.

Chen Zhaoyang once again expressed his gratitude to Lin Ci for his wonderful performance, and then waved to the camera to bid farewell to the audience

“teacher LIN.”

“Although I know you might really think so…”

Chen Zhaoyang smiled bitterly and said, “It’s like this

“But don’t be too direct”

Of course Lin Ci knew this was saying that the script of the show crew was too easy before talking about himself.

However, he raised his eyebrows and said, “It’s really simple.”

“Otherwise, I can help design a script?”

“After the end of the first period, I will be an honorary consultant, and that will help you design the script…

“Naturally, it is logical.”

Chen Zhaoyang looked at Lin Ci, but he didn’t expect that he would have thought of helping to design the script for the show. Let’s talk about the matter of becoming an honorary consultant. Anyway, he has to win the first period.

Okay?

Could it be that Lin Ci never thought about the possibility of failure?

He smiled bitterly three times, and then said awkwardly: “There are still ten days, Teacher Lin.”

“Take a good rest in these ten days.”

“The program group will start live broadcast on January 1.”

“I wish you a victory for the ninth period.”

Because there were ten days off, Lin Ci took Lin Yiyi back home

This girl was greedy again and said to eat vegetarian tofu.

Then Lin Ci could only invite Jiang Yu and Chen Weiwei back home.

Unexpectedly, just one month after the tenth issue, the family in the tenth issue was actually there again.

At the dinner table, Jiang Yu watched Lin Yiyi eating with a smile on his lips.

But Chen Weiwei, the girl, turned her eyes dripping, and quickly looked at Lin Ci

“Dad Lin, I watched the show before.” ”

Lin Ci raised his eyebrows, why doesn’t he know what she means?

However, before Lin Ci could respond, Chen Weiwei spoke again: “You said it was you and Yiyi.

Just like it all. “Then I think mom is fine.” ”

Still not waiting for Lin Ci to answer, Chen Weiwei looked at Lin Yiyi, who was trying hard to eat.