Chapter 144

Of course, Song Tiancheng also received the news of the end of the live broadcast of “Perfect Crime” in the first place.

It was the exact news from the aunt in the same compartment

The aunt was very incomprehensible and used the unique way of the elderly to tell the program team to be irresponsible, so she was so hard-hearted that she failed to watch the live broadcast using the traffic.

However, for Qian Song Tiancheng, the current situation can be said to be very unpleasant.

The loss of Lin Ci’s goal put him completely passive.

It’s no secret that Lin Ci can disguise, and this allows Lin Ci to completely hide into the crowd, so that he can’t find a chance to completely defeat Lin Ci.

“Are you going to give up?”

“Damn…”

Song Tiancheng’s heart began to struggle

After thinking about it for a while, he took a deep breath.

His eyes turned dark.

But the sorrow quickly dissipated

“never mind.”

“Don’t do it for a while.”

As Lin Ci inferred 03, Song Tiancheng is a very cautious person.

Of course he is not willing to take another risk in this situation.

I want to kill Lin Ci without a live broadcast, although it is more secretive, but at the same time it is more difficult

Song Tiancheng has seen “Perfect Crime” and certainly knows what a powerful role Lin Ci is.

So at this time, with his cautious character, of course he would not choose to continue taking risks.

“Get off at the next stop…”

“call

He sighed heavily, gritted his teeth, and forced the anger in his chest against his husband.

Of course, Song Tiancheng’s ability to be active in Jiangbei City for so long depends on not only being shrewd and violent. Forbearance is also the excellent quality he can support until now.

He thought so and turned on the phone

It was confirmed that the person who got off the car in Sui’an had not been inspected or hit, and at this time, my heart was calmed a lot.

But he didn’t let his guard down.

After fighting against Jiangbei for so many years, he certainly knows the strength of the other party

The horse has to get off at Zhenchuan, of course he has to make the most perfect preparations

Ding Dong!

A bell rang in the car.

The sweet voice of the train announcer rang:

“Dear passengers, Jincheon Station is about to arrive, please bring your own salute

Hearing this voice, Song Tiancheng stood up.

He did not salute, but walked towards the bathroom.

At this time Guan Hongshan has arrived at Zhenchuan Station

He has made contact with the station.

At this time, I was waiting on the platform for the close combat of the K554 train.