Chapter 53

After hearing the host’s explanation, the enthusiasm of the audience has been mobilized!

“Ah…I’m messed up, I can’t understand it, but it must be pretty good-looking!”

“Look forward! Looking forward! Lin Ci has prepared for a month? What kind of feeling feast will it be?”

“To be honest, as long as Lin Ci is caught, the suspect can be caught at the level of a crime-solving team-isn’t it difficult?

“Is this too unfair to Lin Ci? If Lin Ci wants to be tall, he must not be arrested himself. Is it possible to stay in a room for 30-days?”

“No, even if you stay for 30 days, you can still be caught? It’s impossible to go abroad.

“The husband’s city bureau saves people? This is simply saying that catching a person is quite dry. Lin Ci failed!”

Learn to respond?” “But after all, Lin Ci has a month to prepare. Maybe this month will produce some kind of cattle.

“Come on Lin Ci! I’m ready to watch your show!”

The host knows that the program setting of the eighth issue of “Perfect Crime” is a little more complicated.

He has tried his best to simplify the programming of this issue

However, people can easily see that the programming of this issue is relatively unfair to Lin Ci.

There are four solvers. Although there are original restrictions on the need to find out the case by themselves, the crime solvers have participated in ten episodes of the show.

Coupled with modern detection equipment…

So from the experience and equipment gap…

Does Lin Ci still have a chance?

The mood in Jiang Yu’s heart at this time is actually very similar to that of ordinary audiences.

Looking at Lin Ci next to him, looking at this man who has slept with him for a month, I don’t know if he has any way to win again

But looking at Lin Ci, she was stunned

Lin Ci is still smiling with his logo?

Didn’t Lin Ci know that the setting of the show was not good for him?

Do not

How could he not know?

At this moment, she suddenly heard a familiar voice coming from her side.

“Mother Jiang…

It was Chen Weiwei’s voice that came over.

Jiang Yu was taken aback for a moment, and looked at her husband at Chen Weiwei.

“What’s the matter, girl.”

After the show ended, Chen Weiwei naturally appeared in the show, but during the show, the relationship between mother and daughter got along very well.

In Niuhuo, Chen Weiwei used the name “Mother Jiang” to call Jiang Yu.

Chen Weiwei was slow for a while, and said, “Shall we… have a meal together?”

Lin Ci’s voice came over: “Of course it’s good.”

After the interview, the three of them found a good Cantonese restaurant.

Jiang Yu is six months older than Lin Ci, twenty-eight this year

And Chen Weiwei is eighteen this year, ten years younger than Jiang Yu.