Chapter 173

Lin Ci entered the Yanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics under the pseudonym He Zhen, pretending to be a school doctor

He forged relevant identification information, coupled with those learning abilities he possessed, to deal with some simple medical conditions

At this time, he was browsing the campus under the leadership of a young nurse named Gan Han.

Talking one way and the other.

“Doctor He, I heard the director say that your academic qualifications far exceed our requirements.”

“Why do you want to be a school doctor?”

Lin Ci smiled and answered the previous answer to the Lord.

“And depending on your talents, it doesn’t match the environment of the school’s medical room.

“Very simple…”

“I just don’t want to fight in those big hospitals over positions and salaries, and the number of patients received is also uneven.” “Eighty-Ninety” “Combined with these conditions, I think it is more suitable for me to be in school.”

Hu Shi Wang Han looked a little surprised when he heard this.

She looked at the new gentle and moist young doctor, and said with some surprise: “It turns out to be the same as I thought!”

“Yes, the doctor-patient relationship is really hard to handle now.”

“I am also afraid of this kind of thing, and the day is free enough in school.”

“They are all young people, and most of the cow diseases are colds.”

“If the teachers in the school get sick, they won’t go to the school infirmary.”

“This place is perfect for me!”

Lin Ci smiled a little awkwardly, but he didn’t expect that the reason for this fabrication could also resonate.

But this is actually able to hide his true purpose

“It’s not that spring is about to begin, and the flu is high. The school infirmary should be very busy, right?”

Lin Ci immediately changed the subject. Of course, topics like this cannot last long.

Especially when it comes to the reasons at this time, the thoughts in my heart, and so on, I can’t say more.

If you want to hide your identity, the performance and details can’t be left, but the most important thing is not these

Lin Ci knows very well that what he has to do now is to talk less and listen more.

Hearing Lin Ci’s question, Hu Shihan shook his head: “No.”

“Most students just need to prescribe medicine.”

“Like the flu, everyone generally doesn’t take it seriously.”

Lin Ci nodded, and had a general understanding of the situation in the doctor’s room in the cadre school.

But before he could ask the next question, Hu Shihan continued to speak:

“Doctor He…”

“Tell you a secret!”

Lin Ci raised his eyebrows: “What’s the secret?”

Han made a cautious look and suddenly got close to Lin Ci

This distance is so close that even Lin Ci can smell the perfume mixed with disinfectant smell.

This taste is very special