Chapter 137

Of course Guan Hongshan knows who the so-called Tiange is.

In the underground trading in Jiangbei City, this Tiange was the top spot

Not only that, but this person is still a very mysterious existence

There is only such a pronoun as “Tian Ge”, but no one knows his real name.

The reason why the underground world of Jiangbei City can sit on such a reality is that it is said that Brother Tian is very greedy.

Even his subordinates never punish him all together, but even so, many people still regard him as an idol beacon and want to be a cow and horse for him.

However, Guan Hongshan did not expect that he could catch such a big fish!

“Are you sure it’s this brother?”

The middle-aged man nodded and said, “Yes…”

“Because the investigation has been too strict recently, we have to-shift our position”

“It’s just that I didn’t expect you to catch me…”

Guan Hongshan snorted coldly: “The French net is restored, but not leaking.”

“Want to have a fluke mentality?”

“Next, I will explain the way and destination of this brother Tian.”

His specific identity, make it clear!

The middle-aged man shook his head: “How exactly did Brother Tian leave Jiangbei? I don’t know…”

“And the specific name… Of course I don’t know.”

Hearing this, Guan Hong narrowed his eyes.

The middle-aged man noticed Guan Hong’s strangeness and immediately explained:

“It’s not that I didn’t say it! Close the team!”

“This is something I really don’t know!”

“Those who know the real name of Brother Tian are afraid that they are already dead!”

Guan Hongshan fell silent

This guy was right in this regard.

The mystery of Brother Tian is kept in this respect

No one knows his life, he has never left the case, but he has a few lives, and there are many thugs.

An existence like this can be called a legendary character

Under this circumstance, Guan Hongshan certainly cannot let him go.

It’s just that the middle-aged man in front of you seems to have nothing to ask

He just stood up and left the interrogation room with Wu Sin.

“Also, let the comrades here help search for news about Lin Ci

“Contact Jiangbei and give me all the information about “Tian Ge”

“If Brother Tian wants to leave Jiangbei, what kind of way will he choose?”

Wu Sin nodded, and his husband immediately took care of these things.

However, Guan Hongshan scratched his scalp vigorously.

The simultaneous pursuit of Lin Ci and “Tian Ge” is really too great.

Generally speaking, Guan Hongshan should not be involved in solving this case at this time, but Bi Jing’s situation is urgent. If he lets “Tian Ge” enter the society again, it will be troublesome.