Chapter 18

After Lin Ci’s family meeting, finally…

On November 10th, eight o’clock in the morning.

People got what they wanted and waited for the broadcast of “Perfect Evidence”.

The early morning in Jiangbei City, especially in this November, is very cold.

Even though the rising sun had dispelled the night, the chill still filled the room.

But this is hard to stop the enthusiasm of the audience.

After two months, they once again saw the heroes of the criminals, and they couldn’t hide their excitement.

Although it was eight o’clock in the morning, there were already countless people waiting in front of the live broadcast room.

When the screen is lit, an army of barrage surges!

“Qin Ming! Qin Ming!”

“Close the team! Get Lin Ci quickly!”

“Qin Haoran! So handsome!!”

“The seventh issue is rubbish! But it’s worth seeing Wu Sin!”

“I can’t bear it anymore! Find Lin Ci quickly and arrest him!”

In the directing room, the two directors stretched their arms, ready to show their fists.

Previously, it was a director who had been outstanding. This time the casting was so dilute, he knew that this was his chance to stand up!

The top and bottom of the “Perfect Crime” program group are all paying attention to the ratings.

Although the popularity of “Perfect Evidence” has not diminished, their hearts are really nervous.

“The ratings of Radio 2 exceed 17%!”

“The live broadcast of Douyin on the second station breaks 5 million! It continues to rise!”

“The live broadcast of a certain fish has exceeded 10 million!”

“Fortunately… The kid Lin Ci didn’t affect the start of the second station…”

For “Perfect Crime”, these data are actually somewhat declining.

But even so, such data is also terrifying!

You know, it’s eight o’clock in the morning!

When the staff let out a sigh of relief…

At this time, in the large office of the criminal investigator, Qin Haoran was watching the surveillance screen in front of him at eight times the speed.

He was looking for the trace of the black car.

Snapped!

The crisp keyboard sound suddenly broke through the silence.

“Look…found it!”

Hearing Qin Haoran’s voice, the other three people suddenly raised their heads and leaned together in front of the computer screen.

Qin Ming said grimly: “Yue j3342a, yes, this is the car!”

Guan Hongshan’s voice also sounded along with it: “This is the surveillance video on the 24th…finally found…”

“Look at his next trajectory!”

Wu Sin rubbed his hands in excitement: “It seems that we are getting closer and closer to the end of the seventh period!”

Of course Qin Haoran knew what he was going to do next, so he hit the space bar again.

The picture under eight times the speed moved again, the picture speed is so fast, ordinary people can’t see the situation in the picture at all…