Chapter 104

“The winner of the ninth issue of “Perfect Crime” is!—”

“Players—”

Lin Ci!

Everyone was stunned

Lin Ci won?

Guan Hongshan’s eyes widened even more, and his face was unbelievable.

At this time, the barrage in the live broadcast room crossed countless question marks.

“????”

“Lin Ci won again? How did he win?”

“What’s wrong? Is this program group misjudged?”

“My grass, how can Lin Ci win?”

“Didn’t you see all Jiang Yin’s videos? What’s the matter?”

The observers present witnessed the whole process of the final court session, and everyone’s face was filled with puzzles.

The discussion has sounded

“How did Lin Ci win this?”

“Does it say that there is a double defeat, and is there a possibility of a double victory?”

“Where is Jiang Yin? If Lin Ci has won, what about Jiang Yin?”

The presiding judge’s gully face was also full of doubts.

I just found Jiang Yin guilty. I thought I had made the most fair sentence, but I didn’t expect my old face to be beaten back so soon?

Isn’t Jiang Yin who is guilty?

The presiding judge felt a little embarrassed, but recalled the evidence he had obtained

Isn’t the evidence already very complete?

Or is the evidence itself problematic?

However, with Guan Hongshan’s professionalism, how could it be possible to make mistakes on this issue?

He was silent and did not speak

But the most shocking thing about the result of doing this was the crime solvers who thought they had gained weight.

Wu Sin was dumbfounded. I thought it was a bit regretful to lie down this time, but when he heard the result of this winner Lin Ci, his regret immediately became disgusting.

“what happened?”

“What’s going on?”

“Lin Ci stayed in jail for thirteen days, how did he win?”

Qin Ming and Qin Haoran opened their mouths slightly, and the smiles at the corners of their mouths didn’t seem to have separated.

They are a little hard to accept the result of doing this

And the most uncomfortable at this moment is Guan Hong

He hasn’t rested for thirty full hours.

In order to make a comeback on the last day, in order to find the real murderer, in order to find the truth to win, he put in more effort than the others in the crime solver.

But…

But this is the result

How did Lin Ci win?

The condition for Lin Ci’s victory is to help the suspect get rid of crime and Yue Baiji cannot be arrested and imprisoned

But the suspect Jiang Yin has already been convicted!