Chapter 98

Next
OPTIONS:

+-
Chapter 98

“why you?”

When Qin Haoran’s doubts came out, it actually represented the questions of Guan Hong and Qin Haoran at the same time.

They thought that the person present did not come, but another person came.

The slim figure standing at the entrance of the factory…

It’s not someone else, it’s Jiang Yin.

Guan Hongshan narrowed his eyes and watched Jiang Yin take the conversation and asked, “Why are you here?”

“Today is the final review.”

Guan Hongshan’s question is straight to the point and asks the most important point.

But when he asked this question, Jiang Yin didn’t answer it for the first time.

She didn’t even look at Guan Hongshan

Jiang Yin looked at the “parking lot” behind Guan Hong

There was silence in the room.

This silence lasted for a full minute, before Jiang Xinlue’s trembling voice came out.

“this…

“As expected of Lin Ci.”

She took a deep breath and eased the already stiff body.

But the shock in my mind could not dissipate for a long time.

“Why am I here?”

At this time, Jiang Yin Siping suddenly recalled the issue of Guan Hongshan before.

She gave a wry smile, and then said, “Lin Ci quit me.”

“Since I am not his lawyer, naturally there is no need to continue to appear in court.”

“It looks like now

“This result is completely different from what I expected…”

At two o’clock in the morning, the text message that Jiang Yin received…

Naturally dismiss her message

Jiang Yin recalled the information in the text message, even now, he still feels a little bit interested.

That was obviously a timed text message.

“Hello, lawyer Jiang Yin, the employment relationship between us ends here. Thank you for your help in my daughter’s case during this period of time.”

Lin Ci was sent to prison when he appeared in court for the second time on February 15.

Span at least thirteen days

However, listening to Jiang Yin’s description, Guan Hongshan was a little surprised

“Lin Ci fired Jiang Yin?”

“What does this mean?”

Suddenly the information became more and more, Guan Hongshan felt that the line in his brain that was already clear was now messed up again because of Jiang Yin’s sudden appearance.

He frowned and looked at Jiang Yin, and asked, “How did you find this place?”

Jiang Yin’s sight remained in the parking lot, and she said, “If Lin Ci doesn’t need me to continue to defend…”

“That means he wants to confess guilt very urgently.”

“My existence is a variable for him.”