Chapter 46

Guan Hongshan stood in front of the white board for a long time.

But no matter how you think about it, there is no way to give the real answer after all.

But Guan Hongshan knows very well that Lin Ci must not be able to completely wipe out all the criminal evidence.

“No matter how Lin Ci conceals it, the corpse will exist after all.”

“There can be no traces at all!”

“Even if it’s a broken arm, even a strand of hair! I must find it out for him!”

Guan Hongshan walked out of the room.

Since in the end you can only rely on that corpse to find clues…

Then follow all the action patterns of Lin Ci to find! He can’t throw the body into the sky!

The criminals relaunched their actions.

Starting from Lin Ci’s house, to the vegetable market, to the Baima Temple all the way…

From Lin Ci’s house to the bank of the abandoned car…

In the footsteps of the four criminals, they are searching along all the lines of Lin Ci!

Time passes by day by day…

They will not let go of even the most subtle clues!

Standing on the edge of the Yuejiang River, Wu Sin took a reed and played with it.

“Close the team…”

“We have found all places.”

“But where is the corpse?”

“Can’t just disappear like this, right?”

Guan Hongshan stood silently on the edge of the river, looking at the surface of the river as if he was a little lost in his eyes.

“certainly……”

“Of course it can’t just disappear like this.”

He responded dazedly.

Qin Haoran frowned and thought, wanting to help Guan Hongshan solve this problem.

But no matter how he thought, he still got nothing.

After all, he had thought about all this countless times in these nine days.

Lin Ci’s home even went through two other searches, and even the sack containing the teddy bear was pulled out and looked again.

However, whether it is Baimao, Lin Ci’s house, or other places…

These places have one thing in common.

Nothing at all.

Guan Hongshan asked himself that he had no intention of winning or losing…

But in the face of this case, he showed an extremely powerful desire to win!

It’s not that the solver can’t lose…

But Guan Hongshan never wanted to lose!

What’s more, the Lin Ci family’s connection with this disappearance case is already confirmed!

But no evidence was found!

“Three hours before the sunset.”

Qin Ming said.

He stood beside Guan Hongshan and said, “Close the team.”

“It doesn’t make sense to continue collecting evidence at night.”