Chapter 9:

Jiang Yu and Chen Weiwei looked at Lin Ci with bewildered faces, completely wondering what was going on.

Suddenly going out to play?

Are you serious?

The body is still under the vines in the yard outside, so why are you going out to play again?

But this is very interesting for Lin Yiyi.

Lin Ci also ignored the exclamation of his wife and eldest daughter. He watched Yiyi and asked.

“Yiyi, how long have we not been out to play?”

Yiyi tilted her head to think for a while, then said charmingly, “Dad, it’s been a year!”

“I went to the riverfront during the Mid-Autumn Festival last year…”

And Lin Ci smiled and continued: “That’s right, let’s go out and relax with the whole family.”

In order to relax, go out to play at this juncture?

Is this something wrong?

In order to treat it as nothing happened, do you really deceive yourself and treat it as nothing happened?

This is too…

Jiang Yu was a little disappointed.

Originally participating in this “Perfect Crime Evidence” can greatly increase the popularity.

It may even usher in the second spring of his career, but the “actor” in this episode is really unreliable!

“Okay, go to sleep.”

“We will go to the White Horse Temple tomorrow.”

“Experience the meditation life.”

After speaking these words, the family of four went back to their rooms.

But Lin Ci’s remarks caused an uproar in the live broadcast.

After all, everyone stayed up late to watch the show, just looking forward to what Lin Ci would do.

But never thought of…

His “important thing” turned out to be so ignorant!

This is a waste of time!

“Damn! Go out to play? This show has changed taste!”

“Damn! The thought of Lin Ci and Jiang Yu sharing a bed makes me feel worthless! I can do what Lin Ci did!”

“This Lin Ci really doesn’t work. I’m afraid he can’t hold any too powerful plans in his head.”

“Really, this show invited Jiang Yu and Chen Weiwei, but the protagonist is a middle school Chinese teacher…it’s not worth it.”

“Sleep, what the fuck is there to see.”

Not only was the audience watching the live broadcast very disappointed, but the director in the directing room was also helpless.

How could he think that Lin Ci’s “important thing” is going out to play?

Also pushed a very awesome music to set off.

This Lin Ci is really unbearable!

Of course, there are more than just directors in the program group.

At this time, outside the director’s room, two other people were also watching the live broadcast of “Perfect Crime”.

These two people are Zhang Yang, the data processor of the National Crime Data Center, and Ye Gao, the casting coordinator.