Chapter 27

At this moment, within the live broadcast room, the barrage quickly swept over almost filled the entire screen!

“Lin Ci on the 25th obviously went to the White Horse Temple!”

“What else is there to ask? How could the deceased die on the 25th?”

“What are the criminals doing?”

“What kind of approach is Lin Ci? You have to save face when you close the team?”

“Did you deliberately misjudge the date of death of the deceased!?”

“Are the police playing a trap? Does it mean something? You can’t be straightforward?”

Not only the audience, but the staff of the program group were also very puzzled when they heard Guan Hongshan’s words. Some suspected that the police had misjudged the time of death, and some believed that the police had other profound meanings.

The two directors of TV1 and TV2 looked at each other, and both saw some doubts in each other’s eyes.

Regarding the death date on the 25th, they always feel something is wrong, which seems strange, but after thinking about it, it seems that there is no problem…

No more thoughts.

After all, in order to ensure the viewing experience of countless people, how can they think so much?

What’s more, they must ensure absolute objectivity!

Can’t produce any consciousness orientation…

But at this time…

When doubts are born, there are already problems in wanting to be subjective and objective…

At this moment, they have faintly begun to question the criminals.

In Interrogation Room No. 1——

Guan Hongshan frowned extremely tight at this time.

He did not expect Lin Ci to say such a thing.

Went to the White Horse Temple?

Went to the White Horse Temple on October 25?

But Liu Zhen died on October 25th…

Isn’t it Lin Ci?

At this moment, Guan Hongshan only felt that his thinking had become a little confused.

In particular, Lin Ci’s firm will showed him even more doubts about his previous judgment.

But immediately, the doubt in his eyes became firm again.

“You said you went to the White Horse Temple on October 25th, didn’t you?”

“When did you come back?”

Lin Ci also truthfully replied: “We stayed on the mountain for one night and arrived home the next night.”

“Stayed for one night?”

Guan Hongshan frowned.

If the 25th stayed on the mountain for one night, it would be completely staggered with their estimated time of death.

Lin Ci nodded.

Immediately afterwards, he said helplessly.

“We went to listen to the scriptures on the 25th, stay in the guest room at night, eat vegetarian food the next day, and then watch the Dharma…”

“Close the team… Do you have any questions?”

Guan Hongshan squinted his eyes.

After hearing Lin Ci’s reply, he immediately became more confident in his heart.