Chapter 142

For Qian Lin Ci, directly exposing the identity of “Tian Ge” will put himself in a dangerous situation.

One day the opponent is in desperate situation, what kind of counterattack will start, and no one knows what the consequences will be

At this time, there are obviously many accomplices on this train, and it’s really messed up all day…

The consequences could be disastrous.

Especially after calling the police, Lin Ci’s traces will inevitably be revealed by Zhou.

So once Lin Ci’s traces are leaked, it will result in those wicked people hiding in the crowd being able to quickly approach Lin Ci himself.

At that time

Lin Ci himself will be in danger.

There is even a risk of death.

What’s more, now Lin Ci already has a way to turn around. It is not his style to take the risk of calling the police.

At this time, Lin Ci quickly walked through the train, and his eyes began to scan all parts of the train.

The existence of [Dynamic Vision] can imprint all the details he has seen deeply in his mind. This will be the most critical factor for Lin Ci to win this contest.

In addition to [Dynamic Vision], there is also the existence of [Thinking Palace]

The two complement each other, allowing Lin Ci to enjoy themselves in this narrow train.

“It seems…

“The people in these criminal gangs don’t necessarily know each other.”

“The scale is huge…”

“They seem to be the only one on the line before each other.”

“It is convenient to convey information and control.”

“Are there loopholes in this approach?”

Lin Ci thought so.

At this moment, the sound of the train announcement came over.

“Sui’an Station is about to arrive. This train will stop at Suian Station for ten minutes.”

Lin Ci frowned.

Sui’an station arrived, those guys get off the car in one day, surely the first group of people will be arrested

Guan Hongshan will never let go of this good opportunity.

So after these people are arrested, what will happen next?

Will the people in the car have a way to know if they have been arrested?

In Lin Ci’s brain, it seems that there are lines gradually divided.

The existence of [Thinking Hall] allows him to clear these lines more clearly

Many possibilities are gradually now in front of Lin Ci.

“Guan Hongshan, I hope you can be smarter.”

While Lin Ci was thinking about the relevant situation, Guan Hongshan was rushing to Zhenchuangu’s

road

In straight-line distance, they must reach here much faster than the train. But at this time Guan Hongshan was very worried about the situation on the other side.

If there is a problem in Suichuan…

That’s not worth the gain.

He gritted his teeth, took a look at the time, picked up the phone and sent a few text messages to leave his husband.