Chapter 89

February 15th, nine o’clock in the morning.

The court is ready

Through the camera, countless viewers are watching this scene.

They have been looking forward to this day for a long time.

“This time Lin Ci has been planted. Obviously they found new evidence after closing the team.”

“Sun Cheng has been proven to be a fake murderer, isn’t Lin Ci completely out of touch?”

“Lin Ci didn’t do anything. At most, he learned how to fly a helicopter. Could it be that he wanted to escape in a helicopter?”

“But his winning condition is that Chen Weiwei must be exonerated! It’s useless for him to run…

The hearing this time is not very different from the last one.

The only difference lies in the fact that Lin Ci stood on the witness stand this time.

Jiang Yin sat in the defender’s seat, watching everything on the court with cold eyes.

Although her reason is telling her that Lin Ci is really going to end this time, she still subconsciously does not think that Lin Ci will just lose like this.

“What do you still have?”

Jiang Yin thought silently, but he never found the answer.

As Lin Ci’s lawyer

You can’t even know whether Lin Ci is prepared, you have to wait until after the court session to complete the trial by tacit understanding

It’s just that the current situation is really so exaggerated.

She just doesn’t know anything

If it is according to Lin Ci’s statement, nothing is prepared

So this trial, this show, Lin Ci is indeed defeated.

Thinking this way, Jiang Yin looked at her husband again toward the prosecutor’s seat.

Guan Hongshan’s expression is also very serious

The victory or defeat of the perfect crime in the first period will be decided today

But he knows this

But still unresolved tension

At this time, Guan Hongshan and Jiang Yin’s psychological activities were roughly the same.

They are very disappointed about Lin Ci’s preparation…

“Lin Ci…”

“What else have you prepared?”

Lin Ci stood in the witness stand silently, his face indifferent.

Not just indifferent, he looked very sleepy while pulling his eyelids.

Seeing the interrogator stand up to open the court, his originally drooping eyelids lifted up a little

It seems that the final job is sober three points.

In order to ensure that there will be no bad oils in the next two court trials…

Lin Ci has made a lot of preparations to minimize the variables in order to ensure that he can win this ninth period.

However, when Lin Ci looked at Guan Hong, he found a strange light shining in his sight

Such an expression made Lin Ci frowned.