Chapter 69

“It’s like this kind of little thing…

“It should be easy for you to figure it out?”

Guan Hongshan saw that Lin Ci’s face appeared in front of him again, and he took a deep breath

Then he spoke.

“You deliberately revealed yourself, knowing that you will be arrested…”

“So I’ve been prepared long ago.”

The guy I saw… who ran downstairs was the suspect of that surname?”

Lin Ci nodded.

He helped Guan Hongshan perfect it: “Wu Qingshan.”

“A hacker friend of mine.”

Guan Hongshan asked again: “Did you wear that dress deliberately to participate in the tenth interview in the afternoon?”

“Intentionally left me that impression?”

Lin Ci hummed and said, “That’s right.”

“Although that dress is not conspicuous, but in terms of the standard, as long as you see it, you will immediately think of me.”

“Fortunately, you react quickly when you close the team, otherwise this trick will not have such an effect.”

Guan Hongshan was stunned and gave a wry smile.

“Fortunately, I react quickly?”

“I don’t know if this is praising me for “four four zero” or scolding me.”

But he didn’t struggle with this matter for too long.

Guan Hongshan just spoke immediately again.

“You did such a game to deceive Chris?”

“You want to cheat him in, don’t you?”

“That’s why the third person’s face was used.”

It’s also to make you believe in Song Chen’s split personality… But for this part of Chris, Lin Ci actually nodded, and then Guan Hong said: ”

“So that I can have a witness protection plan.”

“Chris just provided me with the qualifications to get the Witness Protection Plan. The ultimate goal, of course, is to win this first period.”

Guan Hongshan raised his eyebrows: “In other words, you lied to Chris to cooperate, and then lied to us. You are really cooperating with Chris.”

“In the end Chris completely believed in you…”

“Therefore, you counted and arrested?”

Lin Ci smiled and nodded, his eyes seemed to have a look of appreciation

It’s as if he was watching the hours of recitation of the full text.

Guan Hongshan sitting here at this time is like Lin Ci’s student

He was praised for his outstanding performance.

Being completely blinded by Lin Ci, it is really not easy to see everything Lin Ci has done thoroughly.

Guan Hongshan did not look at Lin Ci, he just continued to think about what Lin Ci did.

Right now, Guan Hongshan shook his head and suddenly said, “But we did find Chen’s identity record…”

“What is going on? Does schizophrenia really exist?”

Lin Ci said: “Song Chen certainly exists.”