Chapter 138

Lin Ci didn’t know that there was another person in the car he was taking

But he realized another thing.

“It seems that the program team has come up with some plans.”

“No one is looking for me now…”

“However, on the way from Fu Ning to Yanjing, there must be some people coming.”

Lin Ci lay on his bunk, thinking about these things silently.

But anyway, there will be other ways to deal with it.

The general direction is not wrong, the specific situation… then it can only be tricked.

In the soft sleeper compartment of train K554, an old man who seems to be very old is

Leaning against the window, he leaned back and looked at the scenery outside.

“Brother. Where are you going to be?” There was also an old lady from the “Two One Zero” family in the same carriage.

The voice was very hissing: “I just wanted to smile, and said:”

Hearing this old lady’s question, the old man smiled and said, “Husband Yanjing.”

“I have always missed my husband, but I have never been married.”

The old lady nodded, and then continued: “My brother is in good health. I can sit on my own.

Train husband Yanjing?”

“I can’t do it, I’m getting old!” The old man shook his head and said with a wry smile: “It doesn’t mean that you are in good health, but there is no other way.”

“Not as happy as your sister.”

The old lady was happy in her heart when she heard this, and she smiled.

The road there shouldn’t be too boring

Old lady thinking so

However, she didn’t notice, the smile on the old man’s face was fleeting, when she avoided her sight

A cold light flashed in his eyes.

No one would have thought that the leader of the criminal gang known as “Tian Ge” was such an old man!

And such a bewildering appearance, coupled with his very cautious character, did bring a lot of difficulty to the detection of the case.

Even now, no one really knows who is the name of the leader “Tian Ge” in this gang in the Jiangbei Underground World.

At this time, the car door suddenly opened, and a young man with a yellow hat stood by the car door. “Master, our tour group will arrive in Yanjing about tomorrow afternoon.”

“Look if there is anything you need, and call me anytime if you need it.”

“In addition, we seem to have a big star on this train who is participating in “Perfect Crime”

That Lin Ci…”

“Master, do you see the perfect crime evidence? The person who just solved the crime was at the toll booth of Fu Ning Lin Ci, but Lin Ci did not catch him, but he caught a criminal with a knife.”

“This is still an accident…” Hearing this, Song Tiancheng’s eyes changed, and then he nodded.

And the man who wears a yellow hat like a tour guide, after finishing this, he ordered

Nodded and left.

The bowl just heard these words, but it became lively in this box

The old lady and her son were very excited.