Chapter 43

Seven or eight police officers were shoveling shovels, trying to hollow out the soil near that place as soon as possible.

But that is a compacted ground after all, and it is not so easy to deal with in practice.

If it weren’t for this torrential rain, it would be even more difficult.

Lin Ci looked at the ground and his eyes became more solemn.

The sound of digging earth gradually sounded…

In the live broadcast room, there is also a barrage such as “Ending and Spreading Flowers” gradually appearing.

Soon, the original white cloth bag appeared in front of people again. Although it was full of mud, after all, it was not long before it was placed in it, and the white in it could still be seen.

But compared with the cloth bag in the editing screen, this bag…

Has been transformed into a human form due to the compacted soil.

The meaning is actually very simple. Inside this bag, there are corpses.

“open.”

Guan Hongshan said calmly.

It seems that my worries are unnecessary.

In a few dozen seconds, this issue will come to an end.

However, unlike Guan Hongshan’s peace of mind, everyone else was very nervous.

Jiang Yu turned his head and didn’t look at the cloth bag again.

Chen Weiwei’s expression was ugly, and her eyes were a little red.

Master Ci Hai’s face was also a little solemn, and a strange light flashed in his eyes.

Of course it’s not just at the scene.

The atmosphere in the studio was more solemn.

It’s even so quiet that even breathing can be heard.

The two directors were sitting in their director chairs, let alone breathing… even the heartbeat seemed to be able to be heard clearly.

This is the final scene of the seventh issue.

Everything must be prepared to the highest specifications.

They must hold their breath!

“The filter is cooler!”

“The rain has stopped, turn down the contrast! Maintain the feeling just now!”

“Music!”

Accompanied by the rising orchestral music, the police officer cut open the port of the white cloth bag with a knife.

But the angle of view did not look over there for the first time.

The rush of violin music is affecting everyone’s heartstrings, and the picture quickly traverses everyone’s face.

Whether it is the monk of the White Horse Temple, Lin Ci himself, or the person who solves the case…

Everyone’s eyes were filled with expectation and tension.

Especially the viewers who are waiting for the results in the live broadcast room.

They are even more anxious to see… what is in the bag.

Then, the camera quickly turned over there.

Look down directly above the cut opening of the cloth bag.

The contents there are finally made public…

The audience who watched the live broadcast seemed to feel a sense of loss when they saw this scene.

“It’s over. Lin Ci lost.”

“That’s a head… It seems that a corpse was indeed found.”

“It seems that the final result is still the same…”

“But Lin Ci has done a good job, right?”

People say so, but the disappointment in the words can still be seen between the lines.

The same is true in the director room.

A director sighed when he saw this scene.

He slumped in the director’s chair, and for this scene, he had been through a day and a night.

However, after the things he insisted on finally appeared, he seemed to lose his energy, and he looked a little sluggish.

“it’s finally over……”

“Should the editing team be ready?”

“Prepare to broadcast the sponsors and inform the scene that this issue is almost over.”

“Lin Ci finally lost.”

“Are you ready?”

This time, the tone of a director is rarely slow.

It looks really tired.

The answer to his “ready” is also sparse.

At this moment, a director is not willing to say anything more, he just started to make the next set of plans.

“Prepare for the countdown to the end of the show!”

“three!”

“two!”

“…”

“Hold on!!!”

This roar suddenly came from a director’s side!

This made a director who was almost tired and about to close his eyes suddenly rounded his eyes.

This shout suddenly spread throughout the entire directing room!

Let everyone cheer up!

A director was surprised: “What’s wrong!?”

However, he didn’t notice. The director of the second station didn’t know when, he had already leaned forward and looked at the scene in front of him, almost sticking to the camera!

The director of the second station was full of horror, and his eyes rounded: “That…”

He pointed tremblingly at the screen in front of him.

“That……”

“Not a corpse!?”