Chapter 15

cloudy day.

Weeds grow on the banks of the Yuejiang River.

Several police cars were parked on the shore, and seventeen or eight people in navy blue uniforms were busy on the shore.

Qin Ming stood in the crowd, staring under the water in front of him.

“The trailer is coming!”

“Helper!”

When Qin Ming heard this, he turned his head and looked at the trailer that was approaching.

Several people were beside the trailer, waving their hands constantly.

There is no road by the river, and it is not easy for a big car like this to drive in.

However, there will always be solutions, just like the cases he has solved.

Of course, forensic doctors are not just forensic doctors. If there is a first-hand crime scene, the case may be solved directly.

Qin Ming walked in the direction of the trailer, passing several children who were being questioned.

It was these children who found the car underwater while playing in the water.

Guan Hongshan, Wu Sin, and Qin Haoran followed the trailer to the scene, and they were walking towards the scene at this time.

With a cigarette in his mouth, Wu Sin asked, “How is it?”

Qin Ming replied: “What else can I do if the car hasn’t come up yet?”

Qin Haoran looked at the situation in front of him, and walked two steps quickly to the pile of rocks by the river.

After a closer look, he shook his head: “The soil is so hard that you can’t see anything.”

At this time, several police officers were already in the water and tied the cable to the black car underwater.

Soon, the black car came out of water again…

People from the appraisal team immediately gathered around, looking for evidence.

Guan Hongshan stood by and watched, nodded slightly, and said, “It seems we have found the right one.”

“This car is full of cameras.”

Wu Sin was holding the file and said, “Yes, the license plate is-Yue j3342a.”

“The owner Liu Shenqiang, the driver Liu Zhen.”

“The cases are all right.”

Qin Ming and Qin Haoran looked at the car and did not speak.

Seeing that the people in the appraisal team were busy for a while, Qin Haoran suddenly said, “It should be impossible to find direct evidence from this car.”

“There is too much sand, fingerprints and possible residual hair and dander, I’m afraid it will be useless.”

In reasoning and analysis, Qin Haoran’s stuttering problem will be cured without treatment…

And Qin Ming has long been used to this and nodded: “There is obviously no dead body in this car.”

“But this case feels a bit simpler…”

Wu Sin raised his eyebrows: “Simple?”

“There is no corpse, no evidence, how can it be simple?”

At this time, Guan Hongshan just hung up the phone, and he said: “Liu Zhen, the missing person, has been out of contact for eight to ten days.”