Chapter 131

The viewers who were watching the live broadcast in the live broadcast room became very surprised when they saw a picture restarted.

People on the barrage were surprised.

“Lin Ci is still on Xincheng Street!”

“Is this black under the lights?”

“I can understand the mood of the off team now…”

“Lin Ci not only used the identity of the criminals, he even used the audience!”

Looking at the fact that Lin Ci is still here, people suddenly understand what is going on.

Lin Ci deliberately showed up on Xincheng Avenue, so that countless people watching the live broadcast paid attention to this place.

It is said that the density of people makes it almost impossible for Lin Ci to escape, but Lin Ci put people’s attention on other people through the transfer of key clues.

When the focus of attention is not on Lin Ci himself, it is natural to lose her husband’s shortcomings of dense personnel, making Lin Ci almost into a desperate state and become easy to escape.

Coupled with the use of the signal isolation of the ice store

Lin Ci’s series of operations can be said to be perfect

In the directing room, watching Lin Ci get in the taxi, the director’s eyes changed continuously

“This guy is simply too exaggerated! 457″

He used the ice store to block the signal…”

“Then use that people don’t have one to watch, and give Guan Hongshan a misleading direction to prove that he has left Xincheng Avenue?”

“How could he think of such details?”

“If he leaves immediately after misleading Guan Hongshan, he will also be blocked by the audience.

“Oh my God

Thinking of this, the director’s heart is full of shock

No matter who it is, you will feel the extreme calmness that Lin Ci showed in this action

At this time, the director seems to no longer worry about the situation that the tenth episode will be misled by the audience.

With the existence of Lin Ci, his operations can even be used by the audience!

Because of the existence of Lin Ci, the biggest loophole in the tenth issue has become the best place in the tenth issue.

At Jiang Yu’s house

After Lin Yiyi saw Lin Ci walk out of the ice store in a station, she was very proud and said, “See if I am right?”

“Dad will definitely leave from the ice store.”

Jiang Yu smiled and nodded.

But in my heart I feel that the thing I thought about before is too low to be operable

Forget it, it’s still safe and stable, I believe Lin Ci will be fine…

Jiang Yu thought so leisurely, but he sighed in his heart.

Cast his gaze on the TV screen again

At this time, the taxi Lin Ci was riding in had stopped.

The destination bus terminal is right in front of you

After Lin Ci got off the car, he took a look at the situation nearby.

Just as he thought.

The bus terminal has strengthened the inspection. In addition to the ID card required to buy the ticket, the ticket must be checked before the bus. The witness is consistent…