Chapter 143

At this time in the director room of the program group.

The director looked at the scene in front of him with his mouth slightly open, not knowing what he was going to do at this time.

Lin Ci has been wandering around in the car, what’s the situation?

Are you collecting intelligence on passengers who are watching the live broadcast?

Want to get Guan Hongshan’s information through live broadcast?

Logically speaking, this actually affects fairness very much…

However, when Guan Hongshan was in Xincheng Street, Jiangbei City, he actually took advantage of this situation.

Where can I talk about Lifu?

The director felt a little embarrassed.

Especially in this case, he has no idea what to do with him

In the ninth issue, they faced this situation when Lin Ci brought Ting Yu and Sun Cheng, who was called the Green Hat Gan, and Sun Cheng’s wife into the Hilton Hotel.

Although it is known later that Lin Ci is in the layout, where is the opportunity to figure this out right now?

And after having that experience, he didn’t want to switch perspectives anymore.

What’s more, there is no perspective for him in the tenth issue this time.

This time it was Lin Ci’s corner show.

The twelve-second delay before, now seems to be of little use.

How’s this? Can pick up the program consultant in here.

“Is there a way to circumvent it?”

In fact, the program consultant has the same concerns, facing the director’s problem.

He could only shook his head with an awkward expression: “There is no circumvention on the technical level.”

“If you want to avoid it, you can only say that you are avoiding this in other ways.”

The director raised his eyebrows: “In what way?”

The program consultant’s face turned dark: “I don’t know, you are the director.”

The director was a little depressed: “You are a consultant, I don’t ask who you ask?”

The program consultant does not fall behind: “I am a program consultant, not your director consultant!”

It’s the first time that a dump like this has appeared since the recording of “Perfect Evidence”

Although it was an open operation before, it can actually be regarded as a semi-closed environment

But this time it is completely open, and they are gone

“What can I do?” I can only think about it after frowning

The director doesn’t want to fight with him anymore

At this time, Chen Zhaoyang, as the top leader of the program group, was also frowning at this time.

As a senior of the National Crime Data Center, he certainly knows what Lin Ci is involved in at this time.

In the situation.

The existence of “Tian Ge” is actually recorded in the data center. This person is very mysterious. According to his behavior, he is between 30 and 35 years old, and his height is about 170 cm.