Chapter 49

“The seventh issue of “Perfect Evidence” is over!”

“The eighth episode is in preparation…”

“One month later, before the start of the eighth period, there will be a preview interview. At that time, the investigator and the actor will attend together.”

“and!!!”

“At that time, the final mystery of the seventh issue will be revealed-where did the corpse go?!”

“After that, the eighth issue will officially begin!”

“Stay tuned!”

When the subtitles appeared in a hurry, the people watching the live broadcast room were all dumbfounded.

“what?”

“what does it mean!”

“Where’s the corpse!?”

“Hey! Open the door! Close the corpse after talking about it!!”

“Ahhhh, I have to wait another month to find out!”

This left-over puzzle has caused countless people to scratch their hearts…

“Mr. Lin.”

After cutting off the live broadcast, Chen Zhaoyang looked at Lin Ci with excitement.

“On behalf of the program team, thank you for your wonderful performance!”

Then he looked at Jiang Yu and Chen Weiwei beside the dining table and nodded.

Lin Yiyi quickly realized the situation, she stood up and walked to Lin Ci, shaking Lin Ci’s arm: “Dad! Dad!”

“How am I doing!?”

Lin Ci nodded and gave a thumbs up: “Yiyi did the best.”

At this time, Chen Zhaoyang also handed an envelope in his hand to Lin Ci.

“Mr. Lin, because you won in the seventh period, the eighth period…you should have no problem, right?”

Lin Ci accepted the envelope naturally and nodded silently.

“no problem.”

Chen Zhaoyang also continued: “The things we prepared for the eighth issue are already here, including the script and all the requirements and settings.”

“The eighth stage is quite special, so you have one month to prepare…”

“I’ve said this before, so I won’t talk nonsense.”

“About the bonus… we will put the bonus into your account soon, and you can check it yourself when the time comes.”

Lin Ci’s heart moved slightly.

Although it’s vulgar to mention money…

But that’s fifty million!

“Then I won’t bother much…”

Chen Zhaoyang opened the mouth and said, “Mr. Lin, although it has been a full month, I still hope that you can cooperate with us in some interviews.”

“The interview session that was forced to terminate today will be recorded before the start of the next program.”

“I’m really sorry.”

Lin Ci shook his head slightly and said, “It’s okay.”