Chapter 166

Guan Hongshan’s expression is very ugly

Originally, he was very tired at this time, coupled with the things that suddenly flashed in his mind that made him feel his heartbeat speed up.

This made Guan Hong’s face a little pale, and his voice was also very weak.

The audience in the live broadcast room listened to the words said by Guan Hongshan, although they felt tired in Guan Hong’s voice, but at this time their attention was focused on the words he said.

“Yes, if Lin Ci already knew where this old man is, then why didn’t you report the old man directly?”

“Or does Lin Ci actually don’t really know where the old man is?”

“However, according to the meaning of the team, Lin Ci still found his place, but this is very contradictory…

People have started to follow Guan Hongshan’s thinking

But this problem is getting more and more complicated.

I can’t even think of what it means.

However, after Guan Hongshan was silent for a moment, he suddenly gave a conjecture.

“Then there is only one possibility…”

“Song Tiancheng once met Lin Ci.”

“Before we get in the car.”

Hearing this, Wu Xin’s face changed slightly.

“In other words…”

“When Lin Ci’s live broadcast was not interrupted, I had already met Song Tiancheng with some possibility.

“This” 567

“How does he do it?”

“It sounds impossible, but it seems that there is only one explanation.”

Hearing this, the audience in the live broadcast was also dumbfounded.

“Meet Song Tiancheng while the live broadcast is on?

“How is this possible? Watching the live broadcast all the time, Lin Ci has no chance to meet that old man at all!”

“That’s right, if the old man’s face appeared, we would definitely remember it”

“But I don’t feel anything at all.”

“it’s actually really easy…

Facing such doubts, Guan Hongshan spoke again:

“Lin Ci probably used those caves.”

“When the signal went down, the two people might have met each other for some strange reason.”

Hearing this, Wu Sin’s pupils shrank slightly.

Probably!

But Guan Hongshan’s words still didn’t stop, he continued: “If you follow this line of thinking…”

“Then the next thing is much simpler.”

“After Lin Ci gave us a hint, Song Tiancheng saw that this method of disease was temporarily out of our sight.” (ajee)

“And Lin Ci disappeared from our sight after that”

“My original idea was to arrest Song Tiancheng and Lin Ci together.”

“But it seems that Lin Ci took advantage of my trick to completely shift his attention to Song Tiancheng!”

Wu Sin fought a cold war, and he said in disbelief: “Close the team.”