Chapter 39

Everyone was dumbfounded.

Seeing Lin Yiyi looking up at his father, everyone’s faces were somewhat surprised.

Qin Haoran knew this was a show…

Naturally, other people can also see this.

Qin Ming narrowed his eyes, and the smile at the corner of Guan Hongshan’s mouth finally ceased to be a wry smile.

“A thousand counts…”

“Lin Ci, don’t you still have the heart to let your daughter accept so many intrigues too early?”

“You are a good father.”

“But it seems you lost.”

Guan Hongshan said so.

These words made the already quiet pit even more silent.

Lin Yiyi looked at Lin Ci, but the corners of Lin Ci’s mouth still had a faint smile.

It’s just that everyone can see that Lin Ci’s smile has become a bit bitter.

“dad……”

Lin Yiyi’s voice came out.

She also seemed to figure it out at this time, she should never look up at this time.

Even the “no” just now shouldn’t have only been half said.

But at the moment she did suddenly think of something, what can a child like this do?

“Should I not look at you?”

Lin Ci rubbed Lin Yiyi’s head with a smile.

He knelt down to look at Lin Yiyi’s face, and said, “It’s okay Yiyi.”

“No matter when, no matter what happens…”

“As long as you encounter problems, you can come to Dad.”

“dad……”

“I can always solve those problems for you.”

The audience watched the daughter looking at her father, and the sound of “Damn” resounding between the corridor and the subway stopped abruptly.

People know that even Lin Ci can escape this pit…

Even this teddy bear got the perfect answer…

But after all, it was a miss.

In the live broadcast room, countless barrage was swiped across the screen.

“Lin Ci didn’t lose!”

“I understand this feeling too much!”

“If he didn’t want to protect Lin Yiyi, how could he have such a loophole!”

“As long as these things are explained to Yiyi earlier, as long as the little girl doesn’t say anything in this case, it’s all over!”

“But Lin Ci didn’t do this!”

“Why Lin Ci can fool everyone? He just wants to give Yiyi an environment where he doesn’t have to force himself to lie!”

“This is the man who is really the closest to victory! But he gave up that victory!”

There has never been a actor like Lin Ci who can show such a real life and make people experience such a wonderful feeling.

So even if Qin Haoran found the clue to the next step through such details, in people’s minds, Lin Ci was the winner!