Chapter 171

When Lin Ci treated Song Tiancheng, he planted some words in his mind by the way

And these words, reappearing in Song Tiancheng’s ears one day, will trigger the “task” hidden in Song Tiancheng’s heart.

At the same time, in Song Tiancheng’s subconscious mind, he was unwilling to explain Lin Ci’s situation.

This is the effect of hypnotism on people.

not to mention…

If a person wants to kill himself, as long as he is willing to start, even if other people want a bar, they can’t stop it.

At this time, Guan Hongshan stared at the dead body of Song Tiancheng in amazement, not knowing what to say for a while.

“What the hell is this

“What exactly is going on!?”

“Who can tell me…what the hell is going on!?”

He looked at the situation in front of him with a stiff expression.

In any case, Song Tiancheng’s behavior is incomprehensible even if he is a certain death row prisoner.

What the hell is it?

Guan Hongshan couldn’t figure it out at all, but there was another thing in his mind.

Lin Ci

Here, what kind of identity does Lin Ci play?

This kind of thing

“Tsk” 190 Song Tiancheng’s death was deserved, but it should also be brought to justice.

At this time, his suicide made Guan Hongshan’s heart echo some bad premonitions.

Song Tiancheng’s trial has been unable to proceed, but Bi Jing’s trial has passed for some time.

At this time, Guan Hongshan looked at some of the clues he had already grasped, frowning and flipping through the pages.

“Maybe I missed something?”

“this matter…”

“What role does Lin Ci play in it?”

Guan Hongshan knew very well at this time that Lin Ci had sufficient killing intent against Qian Song Tiancheng.

But there is one thing Guan Hongshan can’t figure out

In Song Tiancheng’s account, he never mentioned anything about Lin Ci.

Looking at the records in the transcript

The more I think about it, the more wrong it becomes.

“Before Song Tiancheng made it very clear on the train. We found it with the help of Lin Ci.” The following facts have also proved that this is indeed the case. ”

he. ”

“But in the transcript, he never mentioned any news related to Lin Ci,”

“Only the conductor named Zheng Hao

“What’s going on here?”

After thinking about her husband, Guan Hong still couldn’t understand

He could feel that Song Tiancheng was resisting the name Lin Ci.

But why is this?

He stared at the map in front of him with eyebrows. It was a detailed map around Yanjing Station.

According to Song Tiancheng

“He was using the old lady to attract attention, and he flipped over the roof of the car by pretending to jump.”