Chapter 125

Guan Hongshan and Wu Sin came to the temporary command post set up by Liu Ziyu of the sub-bureau.

In order to find Lin Ci’s traces as soon as possible, they can say that they have all the means

After several laptops were connected to the internal network, the real-time monitoring picture appeared in front of them

Qin Haoran saw that the monitoring capability was the most powerful, but in this case the number and speed obviously did not require Qin Haoran to come forward.

Since Guan Hongshan and Wu Sin are experts in this area, they naturally have their own strengths when investigating and monitoring.

However, their attention was not fully focused on the monitor at this time.

A map was spread on the table in front of Wu Sin.

“In terms of time, Lin Ci can only leave for ten minutes at most.”

“Although it is the morning peak, he must not move too fast.”

“If he wants to hide into the crowd, he can’t walk as fast as he can.”

“In other words…According to the current situation, he is at most within a radius of 1.5 kilometers.”

With that said, Wu Sin drew a semicircle on the map in front of him, based on the Cuiyuan community.

This semicircle is very detailed, and it almost reduces the search range by half in an instant

If the team hadn’t seen Lin Ci’s trail after leaving the house immediately, then he must have not passed the road in front of him. ”

Wu Sin continued to analyze: “According to his understanding of Gancuiyuan Community

“Lin Ci will definitely follow the most appropriate path, that is…”

Having said that, he pondered for a moment.

In this short time of thinking, Wu Sin’s eyes quickly swept across this map several times

“here.”

The marker in Wu Sin’s hand marked a range on the map.

“Xincheng Avenue.”

“From Cuiyuan to here, although the distance is a bit far, there must be a route that Lin Ci has investigated in the community~”

“In this case, here is the best choice…”

Liu Ziyu looked at Wu Sin’s expression and was a little surprised for a while.

Of course he knew that Wu Sin was very good at tracking, but he didn’t expect that he would come to a conclusion so quickly.

And so well-founded!

Not only Liu Ziyu, but the audience watching the live broadcast are also very surprised at the tracking level of Wu Sin.

Although in the third period they found the “actor” in only three days, but the actual situation is that people don’t know what exactly Wu Sin used.

But now that I see Wu Sin’s level, it is even more shocking!

“My Cao! Before Wu Sin, there was no mountain and no water leaking. This level is indeed awesome!”

“In terms of tracking, it seems that Lin Ci can’t account for it at all.”

“Although it was wonderful to escape from home just now, but simply comparing the strength in this area, I think Lin Ci shouldn’t have much chance.”