Chapter 135

brush!

A cold light flashed in front of Guan Hong

Everyone was shocked by this cold light

Especially Guan Hongshan himself…

He did not expect that this middle-aged man stabbed the knife towards himself without hesitation.

Fortunately, Wu Sin’s reaction was quick, and he pulled Guan Hongshan aside in time.

If it weren’t for Wu Sin to pull Guan Hongshan away at the moment of his death, he is afraid that he is already in a different place at this time.

This middle-aged man looked pale at this time.

Looking at Guan Hongshan and Wu Sin’s expressions are very hideous

It seems that the words vicious and evil are written all over his face.

The exclamation in the car did not stop, and people became more panicked after seeing the sharp knife

Even though the car is now full of police officers, it is still difficult for people to restrain the fear in their hearts.

Guan Hongshan reacted quickly. After the middle-aged man missed a shot, Guan Hong immediately rushed to his husband!

I got stuck fiercely with both hands, this middle-aged man’s wrist holding a knife!

As an elite criminal investigator, Guan Hongshan naturally has rich experience in fighting criminals.

boom!

boom!

boom!

Guan Hongshan badly missed this middle-aged man’s wrist

Yeah!

After all, this middle-aged man can no longer hold the sharp knife in his hand…

Under Guan Hongshan’s violent blow, the sharp knife crashed to the ground.

At this time, Guan Hongshan used his body’s strength to press the middle-aged man firmly on the seat with his knees.

Suspense that the other party is still struggling desperately, but under Guan Hongshan’s music system, all this seems meaningless

He quickly took out a pair of handcuffs from behind the recess

Click!

After a clear impact, Guan Hongshan completely subdued the middle-aged man.

call…

call…

There was a heavy gasp.

At this time, in the chaotic interior space of the car, it was temporarily rested.

People looked at the situation in front of them with very worried expressions.

Especially the passengers who are very close to Guan Hongshan and the middle-aged man, they seem to be avoided.

Yeah!

The middle-aged man changed vigorously, but the handcuffs were already tied to the car seat, how could he break away?

He looked at Guan Hongshan pale, and asked unwillingly.

“Damn it! How do you know I’m in this car”?

“Who the hell told you!?”

“Laozi killed him!”

There was a tremor in his voice, and it seemed that he was still very difficult to deal with the scene of the bully in front of him.