Chapter 146

Of course Song Tiancheng already knew the fact that Guan Hongshan and the others got the car

For Qian Song Tiancheng at this time, it can be said to be a state of being attacked by the enemy.

But Bi Jing hides himself in the dark.

There are still certain advantages.

Of course Song Tiancheng himself knew where his strengths and weaknesses were. As the leader of a gang, his power in the car at this time and the manpower he could assign were arguably the most abundant.

Suspiciously, he does not know how many people Guan Hongshan has brought on this train, but this is not without a solution and a trial solution.

At this time, Song Tiancheng’s face was becoming more and more gloomy, gradually carrying some sullen meaning.

“Since you can’t get off the car rashly now…”

“But Guan Hongshan and Lin Ci certainly couldn’t find where I was.”

“And since Lin Ci in Japan is not broadcasting live, he died silently in this car, and no one will find out.”

At this time, looking at the situation in front of him, he gradually made a decision in his heart.

Now what he has to do is to attract Guan Hongshan’s attention, and to find Lin Ci’s position in Japan.

He is still wandering in his heart. He was in Jiangbei City before, the numerology master gave himself 667 suggestions

There will be a hurdle in his life, and his life will be smooth sailing after passing this hurdle.

And now, Song Tiancheng has been very sure that the place of this hurdle is Lin Ci

“Lin Ci, you are dead.”

He thought so, then turned on the phone

Sent a few text messages to leave the husband

Song Tiancheng didn’t have many confidantes, but he was credible enough.

That is the person who was finally selected after many considerations.

Of course the other little brothers can be discarded.

And these guys who can be abandoned are naturally the bait used to attract Lin Ci, and they are also the existence that attracts Guan Hong’s attention.

In the hard-seat car

Suddenly a quarrel broke out.

“Can you fucking put your shoes on? Your smelly feet are like a fucking rotten fish.

Isn’t there a point to force it?”

“The most damn look down on you, you have no quality at all?” These words were very aggressive, and they attracted the attention of countless people in an instant.

However, the face of the person who was scolded was not pale.

He did not retreat and cursed (adad): “You have the damn quality? Your mouth is better than

My feet smell a lot. ”

“Looking at people looking like dogs, why don’t you sit in a hard seat when you are so awesome?”

Between these few words, the person who started the trouble has stood up.

Hid one hand behind his back, looking like this, it seems that he has picked up some knives

At this time, these two people are actually people in the organization

But in the organization, they don’t necessarily know each other.