We All Feel Stupid

I hope you're having a nice holiday and Christmas!! 

Trigger warnings : mention of death, suicide, mild verbal and physical abuse

"No slut today?" 

Remington whips around, arms folded, and glowers at the man. "Oh, charming," he mutters. "No, Leo is working." 

Humming, Andy carelessly throws an arm around his shoulders. "Got another client to suck the air out of, does he?" 

Remington shoves him away. "He's not a prostitute." 

"No?"

"He's a builder, actually." 

Andy hums again. He leans down and dusts dry dirt from his shoe. "Ah, a builder. I see. What does he build?"

"Don't say it like that," Remington demands. "Why are you even here? This is my space." 

"I was famous on Myspace, you know." 

"Why are you here?" 

"Because this is a public place and I felt like a walk." 

"Well then walk away."  

"What does he build?" 

Remington shakes his head and, sinking to his knees, pulls dead leaves from the flowers by the graves. 

Andy kneels beside him. "Houses? Walls? Bridges?" 

"Everything." 

"Everything? He builds everything?"

"Yes." 

The elder tears a chunk of grass from the ground and drops it into the flowers Remington has just tidied. "Well, he sounds like quite the man." 

Slapping his hand away and scooping out the grass, Remington says, "He is." 

"Then why on earth is he with you?" 

"Piss off." 

"And if he's that perfect, why isn't here?" 

"Because we're not attached at the hip." 

"You sure seemed attached at the hip in my studio." 

"It's not your studio." 

"It's my band, I pay you to be in it, so it's my studio." 

"You're so full of it." 

"Better than being full of slutty cock." 

Remington gets up and kicks him, though not hard enough to cause any sort of injury. "At least his cock fills me." 

Andy laughs loudly. "Are you implying he's bigger than I am? My my, quite the lucky boy, aren't you?"

"Yep." 

"You must let me know when the wedding is, I'd love to drop by and give my blessing." 

"Why are you still here?" 

"Why are you still a huge slut?" 

"Better than being a small cunt." 

"Right. Great chat. I look forward to the next." He stands, winks, kisses him firmly on the cheek, smiles, and begins down the path. 

"Wait, Andy." 

The man turns, waits for him to continue. 

Remington looks at him. "Thanks for paying for a therapist for me. She's really helpful."