We All Have Bad Ideas

Trigger warnings: Mention of suicide, self harm, abuse, depression, sex/smut

 "Alright, mister Bob the fucking builder," Andy says loudly, approaching Leo. "Listen here, you disgusting fucking cunt." 

"Excuse me?" 

"Shut your fucking face right now, or I swear, you won't see tomorrow." 

"What's your fucking problem with me?" 

"Oh, I don't know, maybe it's the fact that you're abusing Remington!" 

"What the hell are you on about? Abusing Remington? I haven't touched him!" 

Andy laughs obnoxiously. "You threatened to run him down with your car, you threatened to run me down with your car, you're trying to make him leave this band, which, by the way, is never gonna happen, because he's the best thing to happen to this band, and you fucking slapped him! You don't do or say any of that shit to anyone!" 

"What are you, his fucking diary? Do you know everything that he gets up to?"

"Shut your mouth and listen! Remington is a fucking piece of art, alright? He's a bloody precious piece of fucking art,  and he deserves some fucking respect! So get the hell out of my studio right now, and if you so much as think about Remington ever again, I will find you and I will hurt you, and that's a promise!" 

"Andy, leave it alone." 

Both the men turn to look at Remington. Leo is the first to speak. "Are you in a band or a circus?" He asks accusingly. 

"Shut your fucking mouth," Andy snaps. "Remington, seriously, I will punch him." 

"Don't." 

"You're gonna let him get away with this?" 

"Get away with what? I've not done shit." 

"Shut up," Andy demands. 

"Andy, just...I'm not in the mood for this," Remington says, then, "Leo, just go. I don't want to see you anymore, sorry." 

"Don't apologise to him, are you crazy?" 

Remington sits on the arm of a couch. "Just leave it," he repeats tiredly.

Andy looks at him, then at Leo. "No, I won't leave it. This isn't okay. None of this is okay. He's an abusive, insulting arsehole, Remington, why aren't you pissed at him?" 

"Andy, please." 

"I'm not gonna let him walk out without facing the consequences."

"Just stop." 

"Remington-" 

"Andy, just stop, please. I can't do this." He puts his head in his hands. 

"Now who's the abusive one," Leo says. 

Andy looks at him angrily. "I will murder you!" He shouts, throwing a punch that Leo promptly returns. 

"Stop it!" Remington yells, getting up and leaving the room with a slam of the door. 

Before following him out, Andy knees Leo in the crotch, giving him a hard, rude glare. 

Outside, Remington is sitting against the wall looking at the sky. 

Andy sits beside him. "I may have taken things a little far," he admits. 

"Maybe," Remington mumbles. "It's nice to know you care, I suppose."