Cafe meet up

Sonics pov

I strolled through town with a happy go lucky smile on my face. Why shouldn't I be? I'm sonic the hedgehog! I have rad powers and a awesome group of friends who always have my back. What's not to smile about?

"hey sonic!" speak of the devil there's my best buddy tails!

"what's up dude?" I smiled at him.

"nothing much. I was actually looking for you. We're supposed to meet up with Amy and the others remember?"

"ack! I completely forgot!" I yelped.

Tails placed his hands on his hips and shook his head "sonic for the fastest thing alive you sure have a lousy sense of time"

"ah sorry sorry" I scratched my head awkwardly. It sure isn't nice being chewed out by your best friend but its nothing compared to what Amy will do once she gets her hands on me. Hopefully she'll take it easy on me!

"it's fine. You can't help being a bit of a scatterbrain" tails sighed "come on we should get going"

"sounds like a plan pal!" I grabbed his arm and ran to the cafe at full speed. We were there in a matter of seconds.

"sonic" a very angry Amy marched up to me "where have you been? We've been waiting for ages!"

"he forgot" tails said bluntly. I shot a glare at him. Is he trying to get me in trouble?

"FORGOT!" Amy exploded "how could you sonic! I never get to see you and when you do agree to meet up you forget! Do I really mean that little to you?" tears brimmed in the corners of her eyes.

"no Amy I- oh geez" I scratched my neck awkwardly. Man this girl is a handful!

"can we just order already. I'm starving!" knuckles complained.

"great idea knuckles!" I said, grateful for the distraction.

"this isn't over" Amy growled before taking a seat next to tails.

We pulled up the menus and we're about to order when...

"I'd like to place a order for me and my team!"