Getting Stefan

Miras pov

"ok gang if we're going to save the world we'll need stefans help" I said as we made our way to the Rose household.

"why?" Randall asked "I think I'm more than a match for those dumb robots" he grinned cockily.

"no we have to do this properly" I said firmly "we have to work as a team. Just like our parents did before us"

"spoken like a true babylon" charcoal grinned.

"don't you mean spoken like a true theif" Randall butted in.

"no it's spoken like a true great theifs daughter" I corrected him "now come on. We don't have time to waste!"

We ran up to the door. We knew it was his place cause of all the roses decorated everywhere. I'm surprised a gloomy guy like Mr Shadow would allow this!

Randall knocked on the door. Mr Shadow was the first to answer it.

"can I help you kids?" he asked.

"umm yes we need to talk to stefan. Is he here?" I asked as politely as possible.

"I see" he nodded "one moment" he threw back his head and yelled "stefan! Your friends are here to see you!"

"coming dad!" he yelled as the echoes of his feet rang through the house. Eventually he reached the door "hey guys. Come to join me for a movie binge?"

"not exactly" charcoal muttered "we want you to help us save the world"

"save the world huh? Sorry no can do!" he scratched his cheek awkwardly "you see Tuesday's my chill day. I vow now to do anything crazy on a Tuesday. Maybe I can help out tomorrow"

"we don't have that long!" I stepped forward and clasped my hands into his "please help us stefan I'm begging you!"

Suddenly he shut the door in our faces. Within seconds he was back with a backpack.

"ok when can we start?" he said, full of enfusiasm.

"of course it was that easy" Randall shook his head.

"let's just get going" I chuckled nervously.

We nodded and set off on our mission. Next stop Robotnics Lair!