Robotnics Warehouse

Miras pov

"ok here we are" I said proudly as we reached the doctors warehouse "papa told me several stories about Dr Eggman so I could figure out the doctors location easily!"

"that's great and all but how are we going to get in?" Randall asked "the doors locked shut!"

"oh I didn't think that far ahead" I trailed off.

"heh good thing you brought me along" charcoal had a dark glint in his eye "move aside gang. Me and my baby got some work to do!"

He put his goggles on and pulled out what looked to be a gun from his bag. Before I could ask what it was he pulled the trigger, releasing a sea of flames.

"gah!" I gripped stefans arm, making his face turn red.

Soon the smoke faded, leaving a melted door in its wake.

"ahh how beautiful fire is" he said dreamily.

"I really worry about you charcoal" I muttered softly.

"whatever let's go!" Randall flew inside.

We quickly followed him inside and looked around for clues. There's gotta be something in here that can help us save everyone. Come on come on-

"you guys seem to be struggling" we looked behind is in shock to see a purple hedgehog in a white dress sitting on a pail of rubble "you here to save the town too?"

"yes" I stepped forward "we could use all the help we could get" plus it would be nice to have a girl friend!

She flouted down from the pail and landed in front of me "the names violet. What yours?"

"oh I'm mira" I said excitedly. She's actually pretty nice. Maybe we can be friends-

My thoughts were cut off by a group of robots stomping towards us. We looked at each other nervously but violet didn't even flinch.

"what do you say we get a little privacy" she clicked her fingers, causing a ring of fire to form around us.

"holy crap!" I gasped. She can float and control fire? Man she's like a god!

"she's a woman after my own heart" charcoal said dreamily.

She looked each of us one by one "this place is pretty dangerous you know" she said in a serious tone "and I don't have time to babysit. So can you all fight?"

"you better believe it!" Randall bumped his fists together "we're a kickass fighting team!"

"very well" she snapped her fingers again, releasing the fire wall "alright team let's do this!"