Worried Siblings

Jets pov

I rode home on my extreme gear as the wind went through my feathers. Usually this would be a relaxing and freeing moment but I just had so much on my mind.

Sonic.

I felt my face flush just thinking about him. He was so.. close to me. So intamite. Gah so humiliating! At least I'll be making good money out of this embarrassing situation.

Before I knew it I'd reached the airship. I opened the door and tried to sneak into my room when..

"where do you think you're going?" I turned around to see wave and storm. I sighed. Of course they want a explanation!

"hey guys" I waved nervously. Man why do I feel like I'm being interagated all of a sudden!?

Wave ran up to me and placed a hand on my cheek "are you alright? I can't believe that guy just ran off with you like that"

"I'm fine wave. It's not like I was kidnapped or anything" I muttered.

Wave sighed "I don't know about this jet. I mean your still so young to be getting yourself involved in a relationship. I'm just afraid of you getting hurt"

"it's fine wave. I'm responsible for my age" I sighed. I hate when she treats me like a kid. I'm the leader of this team for crying out loud!

"but couldn't you pick someone better boss?" storm whined "I really don't like that guy!"

I glared at him. He's the reason I'm in this mess in the first place! If he didn't act so creepy with that girl then none of this would have happened.

Storm took a step back in shock "what's with the icy glare boss? Are you that protective of the guy?"

I felt my face flush "whatever! I'm going to my room. Don't disturb me!" I stormed off.

"teenagers" I heard wave sigh before I slammed the door.

I ran to my room and screamed into my pillow. Why did this have to happen to me?