Locked Away

Sonics pov

"honey I'm home" I said happily as I walked through the door.

"welcome back" I heard jet through the kitchen.

But they was no call from mira.

"where's mira?" I asked.

"she's out with her friends" jet replied "she won't be back till-ahh!" suddenly I heard a scream from the kitchen.

"jet are you ok?" I rushed into the kitchen to find my husband on the floor. He pointed a shaky finger upwards towards a TV on the table.

The monitor switched on, revealing doctor Robotnic himself!

"greetings hedgehog" the man laughed "I've returned to excate my revenge! I've placed a bomb in the city that with explode in less than a hour"

"whaaaat!" I yelped.

"more importantly I have your daughter in my custody" he grinned.

"mira?" jet gasped.

"haha I had no idea you had a daughter but her reaction to metal sonic told me everything" he chuckled "now if you want her back I suggest you give yourself up within the time limit. So long hedgehog!" he let out a great booming laugh before the monitor switched off.

"damnit!" I slammed my fist down angrily "that doctor. I'm going to kill him for laying a hand on my daughter!"

"I second that" jet stood up with a glint in his eyes "let's get our daughter back!"

We flew off to the airship for the first time in over fifteen years. Time to deal with him once and for all!

Miras pov

I woke up in a dark cell. My head felt light and groggy. Oh yeah I was gassed wasn't I? Still that dream left me with some newfound determination. It's time to be a hero.

I walked up to the cell door and tugged it. It was locked. Figures. Luckily being the daughter of a theif comes with its benefits. I grabbed a pin from my hair and picked the lock just like mama taught me. I heard a clink and the door opened.

"yes!" I punched the air in victory "time to find the others. I know they have to be somewhere around here"

I search cell door to cell door, being careful not to run into any robots. Eventually I found everyone in same cell. I guess I was the only one on my lonesome!

I picked the lock open and kicked down the door.

"time to get up guys" I grinned "It's hero time!"