Time Together

Jets pov

"alright follow me" sonic said determinedly as he dragged me across town to an abandoned and dangerous looking place.

"umm this is safe right?" I asked as I clung to his arm nervously.

"of course" sonic grinned "after all you got me protecting you"

"that dosen't make me feel any better" I muttered.

We reached an abandoned building with a curtain replacing the door.

"after you" sonic grinned as he pulled the curtain open.

I glared at him "if I die in here wave and storm will definitely kill you!"

"I'll keep that in mind" he chuckled "now please after you"

I took a deep breath and walked inside the death trap. To my surprise sat a table with a candle lit dinner.

"tadaa!" sonic said as he wrapped his arms around my waist "pretty cool huh"

"it's amazing" I gasped "is it supposed to be a romantic dinner?"

"oh no nothing like that" he shook his head "just think of it as two friends having a meal together"

"right" I nodded. That's right we're just friends. Just friends

Just friends.

*time skip*

The two of us sat there laughing and enjoying the meal prepared for us. I had basically forgotten about the dangers of this part of town. I was just having fun with him.

"hey jet" he looked nervous all of a sudden. Strange "can I... try something with you?"

"sure I'd be up for anything" I grinned.

He leaned in closer to my face. I felt my cheeks burn up. Is he going to kiss me. Should I go through with this? Well why not! Whatever happens happens. I'll just deal with it like a true leader dose. Who knows. Maybe it won't be so bad-

*bang*