The Airship

Sonics pov

I flew to the airship with a giggling jet by my side. We were both pretty excited at the idea of a sleepover. It's bond to be lots of fun!

We reached the door and jet took me by the hand.

"come on babe" he giggled "let's go to my room"

"sounds fun" I grinned. I wonder what we could get up to in there-

"ahem" we turned around to see wave glaring at us "what's he doing here?"

"oh I invited him over for a sleepover. Is that ok?" he asked innocently.

"sure honey but you're sleeping in separate rooms. I don't trust him with you" she glared at me.

"ok. Guess you got the sofa then babe" he giggled.

"that's fine" I shrugged "now can I see this room of yours that you've been hyping up!"

*time skip*

"come on in my love!" he said proudly as he opened the door.

Inside was a small room filled with small trinkets from his many theifing adventures and a small red bed.

"aww how cute" I sat down on the bed "you telling me that you sleep in this tiny bed?"

"sure do" he lay on my chest "I don't take up room unlike some people"

"oi!" I tickled him, making him giggle "so what are we going to do then?"

"oh we can watch a movie" he suggested.

"great idea" I kissed the top of his head "I'll go get the snacks"

I raced off to the kitchen and grabbed the popcorn and treats and was running back to the room when..

"I can't believe that sonic guy" I peaked over to see wave and storm taking about me.

"yeah. Jet seems more in love than ever" wave sighed "I think they're getting serious"

"no!" storm yelled "I don't want to have to deal with that weirdo for the rest of my life!"

"Well there's still hope. Maybe jet will come to his senses and dump him" wave muttered.

"yeah hopefully"

I took a few steps back in shock. They really hate me. What the heck am I going to do about that!