Stressful Day

Jets pov

I yawned as I made it back to the airship. Man today was stressful. I was expecting a nice easy heist but instead we got cornered by the police!

I let myself get get captured so that my team could escape and as a result went through hours of interagations. Luckily my team busted me out and I'm now looking forward to a relaxing night at home.

"man what a day" wave sighed "you ok boss? They weren't too hard on you were they?"

"nah they took it easy on me cause I'm a kid" I scratched my head "they didn't even believe me when I told them that I was the babylon rogues leader. The nerve of those guys!"

"don't worry about them boss. They just don't understand how amazing you are!" storm said encouragingly.

"your right" I grinned "clearly those fools can't appreciate my sheer awesomeness! Now I say we enjoy a movie night with a big bowl of popcorn"

"alright!" they cheered!

We were about to do just that when suddenly a robot who looked just like sonic burst through the walls. His mechanical orbs were were fixed on me.

I didn't flinch "what a cheap hunk of junk!" I marched up and pushed him "I hope you're mustached freak of a creator is ready to pay back the damage you caused. The babylon rogues don't take kindly to trespassers"

He didn't say a word. He simply grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

"boss!" wave and storm cried in unison.

"put me down stupid hunk of junk!" I kicked at him but it did no good.

He simply flew away with me in his arms, as all I could do was watch the helpless faces of my teammates.