Walking In The Park

Sonics pov

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I grinned to myself. It's breakfast time!

I raced into the kitchen where jet and storm were happily eating bacon and wave was cooking by the stove.

I walked up and wrapped my arms around jet "good morning my love" I kissed the top of his head, earning glares from the other babylons.

"morning!" he giggled "you sure like to sleep in don't you Mr fastest thing alive!"

"Well the fastest guy in the world needs his beauty sleep" I took a seat next to him "I actually woke up to the smell of breakfast"

"Well too bad for you. I didn't make extra" wave said coldly.

"but we always make leftovers. Couldn't he just have that" jet pointed out.

"but I always eat the leftovers boss!" storm pleaded.

"I don't think it will kill you to go one day without extra bacon" jet folded his arms.

"grr I really hate that hedgehog" storm grumbled to himself.

Wave slammed the plate of bacon down in front of me and the two of them left.

Jet watched in amazement "wow this is alot worse than I thought. You ok?" he took my hand.

"yeah I'm fine" I gently squeezed it "after all it's what you think that matters to me. Not what they think!"

Jet smiled at me "you wanna take a walk after this?"

"yeah sounds good" I nodded before quickly wolfing down my bacon "ok let's go!"

As we were leaving jet yelled out "I'm going to be gone for a bit guys but don't worry. I'm be back to plan our heist for tonight!"

"a heist?" I looked at him disapprovingly.

He chuckled "what? I'm still a theif. That doesn't change cause I'm dating a superhero!"

I shook my head. Once a theif always a theif!

*time skip*

We walked peacefully hand in hand through green hill park. The flickys were singing and flying overhead. It was truly a peaceful place.

"oh koi fish!" jet happily ran up to look at the colourful fish "oh they're so pretty!"

"they sure are" I grinned "I bet they'd make for a tasty dinner"

"absolutely not!" jet punched me in the arm. I chuckled as I rubbed my now numb arm. It's fun making him mad!

Our fun however was soon cut off by a scream..