Metal Sonic

Miras pov

"hiya!"

I watched as the team fought against the robots. Randall was the most experienced fighter out of us all but the others were holding their own as well. Everyone except me. I didn't have powers after all so I just tried to stay out of everyone's way. Things were going well until..

*crash*

We looked up to see a robot crash through the window but it wasn't any ordinary robot. It looked like..

"papa" I gasped.

The robot set his metallic orbs on me and before I could react he rushed towards me and punched me in the stomach.

"mira!" I heard everyone yelled.

I clutched my stomach as I fell my knees. I couldn't move but I could still see everything...

And I could see stefans eyes turn dark.

"you stupid hunk of junk" he growled "how dare you raise a hand to her. I-I" he gripped the chaos emerald so hard his hand started to bleed "I'll make you wish you were never created!"

In the blink of an eye he was in front of the metal papa. Without any hesitation he ripped off his arms and legs before finishing him off by kicking his head off his shoulders.

It was a little strange seeing something that looked so much like my father getting ripped apart but I'm also relieved to have been saved!

"mira" stefan ran over and bent down to check on me "mira are you alright?"

Before I could answer a thick cloud of smoke filled the room. It was only when my head was getting light that I realised it was knock out gas.

We all passed out before we could even put up a fight...