Telling The Others

Sonics pov

It was eight O'clock in the morning. I normally don't get up this early but today was different..

I'm going to be a dad.

In nine months time I'm going to be  raising a boncey baby. If they're anything like me they're going to be full of energy. After that it'll be goodbye freedom!

*ringgggg*

I nearly jumped out of my skin at the sound of the zoom call going off. I answered the call to be greeted by the faces of tails, knuckles and Amy.

"how are things?"

"dose he have long to live?"

"oh please tell me everything's ok!?"

I sighed. It's nice that they're worried about us but it's a little overwhelming to deal with all three of them at once!

"you got nothing to worry about guys. He's not sick just pregnant" I muttered casually.

"whaaaat!?" the all yelled in unison.

"pregnant? But how is that possible" tails muttered in disbelief.

"jet is a dude right?" knuckles asked, looking very confused.

"of course he is knucklehead" I shook my head "I don't really know how it happened but the doctor said he's pregnant"

"maybe it has something to do with him being babylonian" tails suggested "I mean we know next to nothing about their kind so it could be possible"

"oh who cares how it's possible!" Amy said excitedly "I'm going to be an auntie! Oh sonic can I be your baby's godmother?"

"umm let's wait until the babys born" I said nervously. Besides I'm pretty sure waves gonna want that role!

"oh sonic you're up early" I looked up to see jet wearing a baggy jumper. Cute!

"oh morning babe" I ran up and hugged him "you feeling ok? You know with the baby and all"

"I feel fine" he muttered "those I decided to start wearing bigger clothes just in case I start getting bigger"

"Well I think you look super cute" I gushed over him.

"hehe thanks" he giggled.

"hey jet congrats on the baby" Amy yelled.

Jets face turned bright red "you didn't tell me anyone was on you idiot!" he shoved me before storming off.

I sighed "he's been so moody lately"

"that's probably the mood swings" tails muttered.

"yeah. I had to deal with a bunch when rouge was pregnant. Not fun" knuckles sighed.

"you should try and be nicer to him" Amy scolded "it's not easy carrying a baby around!"

"yeah your right" I sighed "I'll call you back later. I have to talk things out with my delightful husband"

"ok bye!" they said as I shut the laptop. Ok time to smooth things out with jet before he hates me forever!