The News

Sonics pov

I stood in the waiting room waiting for jet to come out and tell me what's wrong with him. Whatever it is I'm hoping it's nothing serious-

My thoughts were cut off by jet storming out of the doctors office with tears in his eyes.

"hey what's wrong?" I grabbed him by the arm.

"I-I don't want to talk about it" he looked away with tears in his eyes "can we please go home now?"

"but what happened in there" I asked frantically "are you sick or-"

"I SAID I DIDN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!" he screamed at me "just take me home ok"

"o-ok" I nodded slowly. What the hell is going on!?

*time skip*

"so he really just stormed out of the doctors office without any explanation" tails muttered in disbelief. We were only talking over zoom but it still felt good to be able to talk to him.

"yeah and I'm freaking out!" I paced back and forth nervously "I don't know if he's sick or dieing or what!"

"hmm" tails thought to himself "Zoey you got any ideas babe?"

The vixen popped her head into view "Well why don't you try talking to him? He might be more willing to talk about it now that he's in the comfort of his own home"

"good idea" I nodded "thanks you two"

"no problem" they said as I shut the computer off. Time to talk to my husband!

*time skip*

"jet" I knocked on the door "baby can I come in?"

"sure" he said softly.

I slowly opened the door to see jet sitting on the bed hugging a pillow, his eyes red and puffy from crying.

"hey there" I said softly as I took a seat next to him "you wanna talk about what's upsetting you?"

"no" he shook his head firmly.

"oh come on jet the suspense is killing me!" I yelled, causing him to back up fearfully. I was surprised to say the least. This isn't exactly normal for my strong willed partner!

"I'm sorry" I muttered softly "I didn't mean to raise my voice. Just please talk to me"

He looked to the side nervously "I don't want to talk about it. Please can we just forget this ever happened"

"I can't forget!" I grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him "I'm so worried about you. Are you sick? Are you dieing? Please just tell me-"

"I'm pregnant" he yelled.

I froze.

He looked away "I don't even know how this is possible. I'm a guy. Guys aren't supposed to get pregnant but that's what the doctor said. They even talked about studying me after the pregnancy. Like I'm some kind of test subject" tears brimmed in his eyes.

"hahahahaha"

He looked up in surprise "why are you laughing"

I pulled him into a hug, earning a yelp from the boy "I'm just so happy you're ok. Sure the pregnancy thing came as a shock but I've delt with weirder. Honey you don't have to be afraid to tell me these things you know. It's not like I'd ever leave you or anything"

"you're right" he nuzzled into my chest "I just.. feel so overwhelmed at the moment"

"there now I got ya" I muttered as I rocked him in my arms. During that moment only one thought entered my mind...

Oh my god I'm going to be a dad!