A Call From Tails

Sonics pov

"Eggman did what!" I yelped as I talked to my buddy tails on the skipe call.

"yeah he just burst through the door demanding to know where you were" he folded his arms with a frown.

"you didn't tell him did you?" I asked worriedly.

"of course not! I would never do anything to place you and jet in danger" he said firmly "still it was pretty scary. What if Zoey was there at the time?" Zoey was his new girlfriend. He seemed to really like the girl and I hated seeing him worry like that.

I gave him a reassuring smile "don't worry kid. I'll sort this out"

"thanks sonic" he said gratefully.

I sighed off.

"you heading out baby" jet wrapped his arms around me.

"yeah" I smiled gently at him "I'm going to pay the good doctor a visit" I have to find out what the doctors planning. I can't let anything happen to jet.

He looked at me with concern in his eyes before sighing "ok just be careful"

"I will love" I gave him a soft kiss "you stay safe too. If you see anything then make sure you hide somewhere safe and get out!"

"don't worry so much. I can handle myself just fine!" he said with the kind of confidence that I'd expect from my husband.

"ok baby I'll be back soon" I gave him a peck on the cheek and ran off.

Now to find out what the good doctors up to..