The Baby Room

Sonics pov

"ok looking good pal" I wiped some sweat away from my brow. After hours of hard work I'm finally finished miras room.

"it sure is" tails nodded "I bet any little girl would kill to have a room like this"

I scanned around the room. We had painted the walls pink with adorable flower stickers complete with white furniture, chow plush toys and a flower patterned cot. Looks like all of my hard work paid off!

"wow looking good guys" jet peaked in with mira in his arms "I was angry with you for not having this done sooner but see how it all turned out I can't really stay mad"

"Well that's a relief" I ran up and hugged him from behind "what about you mira. You like your new room baby?"

"Ababa" she cooed happily in his arms.

"I'll take that as a yes" I chuckled.

Tails walked up and took a look at the smiling baby "wow she's so cute" he gushed "she was definitely worth all the work I put into that bedroom"

"yeah. I think you definitely won the godfather of the year award after all that work little bud" I grinned.

"you really think so?" he gasped.

"absolutely!" I gave him a thumbs up. Man that kid doesn't give himself enough credit!

"would you like to hold her tails?" jet asked.

"would that really be ok?" he asked nervously.

"of course" he smiled warmly "you've always been such a gentle boy. I know you'll handle her just fine"

He nodded nervously as mira was handed to him. His eyes lit up as he looked at her.

"she's so tiny" he whispered "hey there mira. I'm your uncle tails"

I smiled at the cute scene in front of me. What a wonderful little family I have!