The Next Day

Miras pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I looked at the time and gasped. I'm supposed to meet up with the boys today. I'm going to be late!

I raced downstairs and out the door.

"wait mira what about breakfast" mama called out to me.

"I don't have time mama" I called back "I'll get something in the town"

"ok stay safe"

"will do!"

I made my way into town where the boys were waiting. Randall flew up to me looking annoyed.

"what took you so long?" he grumbled "we've been wanting for ages!"

"sorry I slept in" I muttered sheepishly.

"it's cool" charcoal butted in before Randall could go on another rant "you're here now so let's hit the usual joint"

"the cafe" I sighed in relief "good I'm starving!"

"so are we" Randall said inpatiently "so let's go!"

*time skip*

"mmm delishous as always" I gushed as I completely cleaned my plate. Not even a crum was left by the time I was finished!

"you said it" charcoal grinned "this place never fails to impress"

"not to mention this was the place we met" Randall also grinned "that makes it twice as impressive!"

That's right. Me and Randall first met here when we were kids during uncle tails wedding. Two years later charcoal was born and we met him for the first time in this cafe for a late baby shower. This really is a special place when you think about it..

"so what are we going to do after this" charcoal asked, his mouth stuffed with cake.

"ohh I call the fair" Randall said excitedly "it's in town today. We should go!"

"good idea" I nodded "ok let ask for the bill and-"

*crash *