Cuddling On The Bed

Sonics pov

I slowly walked back to the room. My mind still thinking about what they said.

"maybe jet will come to his senses and dump him"

Man they really hate me. So much so that they don't even want me near they're boss! What am I going to do. I love jet but clearly his family wants nothing to do with me!

I opened the door.

"bout time you got back. Fastest thing alive my a- hey what's wrong" he turned from annoyed to concerned real quick.

"it's nothing" I forced a smile.

"don't give me that!" he walked up and placed a hand on my cheek "somethings bothering you so just tell me already"

I sighed "I overheard wave and storm talking. They really don't like that we're dating"

He smiled pityfully at me "oh don't worry about them. They'll learn to accept you eventually. If they care about me then they'll have no other choice"

"yeah your right" I smiled greatfully at the boy "I was worried that you'd have to choose between us"

"I don't take sides" he shrugged "I just go with the most logical outcome. Now bring those treats over I'm hungry!"

We sat on the bed together as jet munched on the snacks before the movie even started.

I sighed "it's just so weird. I've never had anyone outright hate me before!"

"Well you can't have everyone love you baby" he giggled "there's always going to be someone who hates your guts"

"yeah your right"

"of course I am" he grinned "oh the movies starting. I picked a good one. You're gonna love it!"

*time skip*

We ended up watching the uncharted movie (of course!). It was surprising good actually. As the credits rolled I noticed that jet had fallen asleep on my chest. I smiled. He's so cute when he-

"what are you doing?" I looked up to see an angry wave glaring at me "I told you to sleep in separate rooms. Are you trying to take advantage of him while he's sleeping you creep!"

"no not at all I-" I stopped. Wave was glaring daggers at me, spanner in hand. There's no talking to her.

"I'll just go" I raced out of the room and onto the sofa. This is going to be a rough night!