Held Hostage

Jets pov

I bit my lip as I was dragged into Robotnics secret lair. My ankle was killing me but I sure as hell wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of seeing me in pain!

"alright place him on the bed" robotnic clicked his fingers. The robots roughly threw me onto the hospital bed, causing me to let out a yelp of pain.

The doctor simply laughed "don't worry dear boy. We'll get you patched up just as soon as I make a call to your dear partner" he turned his back to me and typed something on the computer.

"oh would you give it up already!" I yelled in frustration "you've lost to him time and time again and now the world has forgotten about you. Don't you think it's time to book into a early retirement?" I smirked.

I could see the fury in the doctors eyes before he smiled "this time is different. Now I've got a trick up my sleeve to help me exact my revenge for all the hardships he put me through!" he pressed a button, revealing sonics face on the monitor.

"Eggman?" he muttered in shock "you've finally shown your face"

"indeed I have" the doctor grinned "and I shall finally have my revenge on you after all those years of humiliation"

"that's just a sad dream doctor" he smirked "it's never going to happen. Now stop harassing my friends and go back to the hole you came from"

"is it really just a dream" he stepped aside, revealing me.

"jet!" he gasped. Great. Things aren't going to go well from here.

"sonic don't panic. I'm ok" I said in a effort to defuse the situation.

"oh no need to lie dear boy" he patted me on the shoulder "go on. Tell him about that little accident you had during your great escape!"

"jet are you hurt" I could hear the worry in his voice. I gripped the covers. I feel so weak right now.

"go on" the doctor grinned "beg for your partner to save you!"

I glared at him "I would never beg to the likes of you-"

The doctor didn't hesitate. He slammed his fist down on my ankle.

"ahhhhh!" I screamed in agony. The pain was so bad that I felt dizzy. I could bearly stay conscious.

"as you can see the poor boy suffered a terrible ankle injury after being pushed off his little bourd" he explained "I'm pretty sure it's broken. You might want to get here quickly"

"you monster" sonic growled "I'm going to kill you!"

"bahaha I'll believe it when I see it" the doctor laughed as he ended the call.

He slowly walked towards me. Where he was taking me I'll never know. I passed out long before he reached me.