Finding My Talent

Miras pov

I woke up surrounded by darkness. The air felt thick and foggy. Like I was on a mountain or something. I took a step forward. My footsteps were bouncy and dreamlike. I scratched my head. What is going on?

I could see a person in the distance. I took a few steps forward until I could see the person clearly. Once I did I took a step back in shock...

That person was me!

Well not exactly me. It was me but without a face. I rubbed my eyes in disbelief. I must be dreaming!

"who are you?" she asked in a voice like mine but much more monotoned.

"umm I'm mira" I said nervously.

"no not that" she suddenly appeared behind me "I want to know who you are as a person"

"I-I don't know!" I clutched my chest as my heart beat faster. How am I supposed to answer that? I've never understood who I am and what I'm supposed to do.

"yes you do" she leaned in closer "you've known who you are all along. It's just your insacutitys and desire for a perpose that stop you from seeing it"

"I don't understand" I said with tears in my eyes.

"think it through" she tilted her head to the side "what are you good at? What is your talent?"

"what is my talent?" I muttered to myself "well I'm a people person and I always try my hardest"

"exactly" her face began to morf into a smile "your a kindhearted leader who dispite having no powers always fights for what's right. Never forget that"

With those words everything turned to white...