Pretend Boyfriend

Sonics pov

I stopped for a moment. Should I really do this? Things will be pretty weird around us afterwards. I took a glance at Amy's frightened face and decided it didn't matter. I had to help her no matter what!

"babe it's wonderful to see you again" I scooped him up and spun him around, earning a yelp from the boy.

The other babylons turned their attention away from Amy and looked at us with a mixture of shock and confusion. The others looked pretty much the same. Good. I got their attention.

"w-what!" he stuttered as a mad blush spread across his face.

"just play along" I whispered to him, gesturing to the other Babylons

He looked at me for a moment before nodding "it's good to see you too" he wrapped his arms around my neck with a confused look on his face.

"w-what! Your dating sonic" wave yelped.

"that's right" I wrapped my arms around his waist with a grin.

A slight blush grew on jets face. I tried my best to hide my smile. The Theif is surprising cute when he's nervous!

"but he's the guy who constantly screws up our plans!" storm yelped.

"what can I say. I like a good boy" jet muttered softly. I breathed a sigh of relief. Thank god he's playing along!

"ok then. How come it took you so long to tell us" wave put her hands on her hips, clearly suspicious.

"huh you didn't tell them honey?" I pretended to be surprised.

He shot me a glare before turning to them "oh sorry guys. I must have forgot"

"how could you forget something so important?" wave muttered in disbelief.

"yeah I can be quite the scatterbrain sometimes" jet scratched the back of his head with a sly smile.

"aww but I still love you baby" I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled into his neck as he laughed awkwardly.

"I can't watch this" stormed growled, his fist tightening "get the hell away from my boss before I break you in two!"

I yelped. Maybe our acting was a little too convincing!

"welp looks like it's time to go!" I scooped jet up into my arms and ran off in top speed. Storm and waves screams could be heard in the background.

Well I'm in Trouble!