Tails And Knuckles Teasing

Sonics pov

I slammed my head against the wall several times in hopes I could forget that whole screw up. How could I have pulled something like that. He's going to think I'm a freak. Argh stupid stupid stupid!

At that moment tails and knuckles walked in. They gave each other confused looks before knuckles stepped forward.

"uhh what are you doing?"

"none of your business knuckles" I glared at him. I just wanted to be left alone.

"hey what's with the attitude!" he glared back "you looking to start a fight!"

Tails quickly stepped in "you're thinking of a certain someone aren't you?"

"more like trying to forget" I sighed as I lay my head against the wall.

Tails walked up to me with a grin "I bet it's jet you're thinking of"

My face went red at the mention of his name.

"oh my gosh it totally is!" knuckles burst out laughing "bahaha you've falling for that little theif boy!"

"shut up!" I yelled as my cheeks burnt up "you've fallen in love with a theif too!"

It was knuckles turn to blush "hey have not!" he yelled "that bat girl means nothing to me!"

Tails wasn't so easily distracted "you said too just now. Dose that mean we're right?"

"wha- no! I just-well I- gah tails stop being so smart!" I lowered my head in defeat. The other two laughed at me.

"sonic if you love him so much you should tell him" tails said gently.

"easier said than done bud" I sighed "I pretty sure he doesn't like me much"

"that's not true" tails said firmly "I've seen the two of you together. He seems to really enjoy your company, even if he isn't the best at showing it. I think you should be open and honest about your feelings or else they'll eat you up inside!"

"wow bud when did you become so smart" I chuckled.

"I was always this smart silly" tails grinned "it's one of my redeeming qualities!"

I pulled him into a hug "thanks bud. Maybe I'll take your words into consideration"

With that I ran off...